Talent Partner (Non-Tech) – 3-6 month contract
Department: People & Culture
Employment Type: Contract
This is a 3-6 month contract role.
Tide is the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest growing FinTechs in the UK. That’s not an unfounded boast – we’re used by over 120,000 businesses, have over two percent market share, and have raised over £120m in funding.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for, winner of Best Use of Technology (Growth Finance Awards); Best Banking Provider (Contracting Awards); Innovative Product of the Year (Growth Finance Awards) and we’re listed in the Top 100 FinTech Disruptors and The Startups 100. And that’s just for 2019.
As a Talent Partner at Tide (fondly referred to as a Tidean, a mighty challenger of the banking world) you’ll join an ambitious team of highly motivated, talented Tideans who love to collaborate, and are driven by helping people achieve their business ambitions. We live and breathe our values, which are to put our members first, work as one team and be data
driven, as part of our team, they’ll matter to you too.
As part of this team, you would be working on all aspects of the recruitment process across our non-technical roles. Your day will never look the same – you’ll oversee all recruitment for our London office ensuring that we hire world-class talent with the right cultural fit. You’ll use creative sourcing techniques to generate a pipeline from a variety of channels, help improve our processes to attract the best people for Tide and oversee the end to end process – interviews, stakeholder management and promoting internal initiatives to drive referrals. The world’s your oyster!
Let’s not beat around the bush. We’re an international scale up, we’re busy! If fast paced environments, cross team exposure, inquisitive freedom and the ability to have a real impact on a rapidly growing scale up appeals to you, then you already have the mind of a Tidean. If you have that along with the following experience, we’d love to hear from you.
- A strong background in non-tech recruitment is essential. You will be recruiting for a variety of teams including Marketing, Finance and Legal, Risk and Compliance – and more!
- Proven ability to hit and/or exceed targets
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills to engage with both candidates and stakeholders across the business
- Be accustomed to using sourcing tools such as LinkedIn and the ability to demonstrate a creative flair to find the best talent
- Be happy to get involved in running hiring meetups and attracting the relevant tech and non-tech groups to our space
The highly desirables:
- Having both agency and/or in-house technology recruitment experience
- A preference to work in an autonomous, grown-up environment. No micro-managers here!
- Be a data whizz and know how to use data to drive your recruitment efforts
- An all-round super helpful person who will thrive in an already established scale up, non-corporate environment
With over 120,000 members, we’re the leading provider of SME business accounts in the UK. Why? Because we’re solving a real world problem by being passionate about helping our members.
SME’s have been underserved and overlooked by traditional banks for years. In an entrepreneurial age where everyone is expected to take a shot, traditional banks have not evolved with the needs of the market. That’s where Tide comes in.
With quick on-boarding, low fees and innovative features, we thrive on making data driven decisions to help SMEs save both time and money.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
Diversity is what makes our world interesting. Fact. We don’t build our product for one type of person, Tide is here for everyone. And that’s how we build our teams. We’re a melting pot of different cultures, races, religions, girls who like girls, boys who like boys and those who like both. We’re proud of the fact that we represent society and it will always be our mission to do so. Everyone here is given a voice, and if you like the sound of that, we’d encourage you to come and find your voice here, too.