Talent Partner – Non-Tech(Fintech)
Department: People & Culture
Tide is scaling rapidly this year and recruitment is a high priority for us! As a Talent Partner you will be working on all aspects of the recruitment process and your day will never look the same. You’ll partner and build relationships with stakeholders in India, UK and Bulgaria ensuring that we hire world-class talent with the right cultural fit. You’ll use effective sourcing techniques to generate a pipeline from a variety of channels, help improve our processes to attract the best people for Tide and oversee the end to end process, interviews, stakeholder management and promoting internal initiatives to drive referrals. You will also ensure that recruitment technology is leveraged and kept up to date and that the candidate experience is best in class.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Managing the complete recruitment process for assigned India positions.
- Identifying and managing candidates throughout the hiring process, from initial contact through offer acceptance and raising the offer.
- Developing sourcing strategies to attract and maintain top talent. We love new ideas and we are eager to hear yours!
- Hiring elusive candidates, coaching hiring managers to improve the offer acceptance rate, and full-cycle recruiting in its entirety
- Maintaining data integrity in our ATS to report on recruitment data and metrics to ensure scalability of our recruitment strategies
- Having a bit of fun with us along the way. It's challenging but also hugely rewarding. We are on an incredible journey to save our members time and money!
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance, Life insurance and Accident insurance
- 25 days annual leaves
- Dental Benefit
- Flexible working hours
- Learning & Development Budget
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have 3+ years of experience hiring for non tech roles in Fintech or Banking organisations
- You have extensive experience working on roles in digital marketing, digital customer acquisition, Risk/KYC/AML and Customer support among other roles.
- You have experience in sourcing & hiring for fintech or startup/scale ups in India.
- You have excellent communication skills and are persuasive.
- You are passionate about candidate experience and delivering an exceptional service to stakeholders
- You have proven ability to hit and/or exceed targets, your performance is visible in hiring numbers (and quality)
- You are data driven and provide periodic dashboard reporting status to hiring managers
- You are resilient, tenacious and have the ability to juggle conflicting and multiple priorities
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.
A note on the future of work at Tide:
Tide’s offices are beginning to open for Tideans to return on a voluntary basis. Timelines for reopening will be unique for each region and will be based on region-specific guidelines. The health and well-being of Tideans and candidates is our primary concern, therefore, for the foreseeable future, we have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted via Zoom.
Once offices are fully open, Tideans will be able to choose to work from the office or remotely, with the requirement that they visit the office or participate in face-to-face team activities several times per month.