Technical Agile Coach
As an Agile Coach at Tide you will be driving and facilitating improvements within our Product Engineering community. Using Agile methodology and practices, you will shape the way we deliver products and leverage technology at Tide. You will be working with 2-4 small delivery teams and support them in their ways of working.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Using an agile mindset to coach and facilitate Agile principles and practices in Sprint iterations across several delivery teams
- Facilitating and guide Product Owners in User Story Mapping, backlog creation (Epic Level) and User Story generation
- Working with Product VPs in order to help them set product strategy and make it transparent to the teams
- Working daily with Tech leadership to ensure delivery and quality
- Providing team level reporting against OKRs, identifying and escalating delivery risks
- Conducting analysis on team performance and coach on increasing productivity (e.g. burndown, velocity, burn-up, cycle time, lead time charts and cumulative flow diagrams).
- Helping creating new processes and monitor quality of practices and behaviours across delivery teams
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- You have experience as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach ideally in a start-up or scale-up
- You manage to coach Product community effectively
- You have knowledge and experience using Agile principles beyond Scrum and Kanban e.g. in Product (Lean Start-up methods, Design Sprints, Lean UX) and in Tech (Scrum, Kanban, CI/CD, DevOps)
- You are an experienced JIRA and Confluence user
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintech's in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- 25 days paid leave
- Sponsored training, seminars and team events
- Family Medical Insurance
- Life & Accidental Insurance
- Flexible working
- Amazing work environment
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.