Technical SEO Analyst
As our Technical SEO Analyst, you’ll be passionate about the intersection of Data Analytics and SEO, keeping up to date with the latest trends in search. You’ll enjoy dissecting and analysing campaigns, identifying gaps, finding opportunities and driving organic growth. You’ll audit and monitor performance across our core products and you’ll work closely with our Data, Web and Product Teams to manage SEO initiatives. Your insights will inform our strategy and you’ll ensure we are putting the right initiatives on our roadmap. You’ll play a fundamental part in the SEO Team and you’ll be ready to get hands-on from day one to grow your channel and support Tide’s ambitious goals.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Owning organic forecasting and reporting across all SEO initiatives, building performance monitoring dashboards for Product Teams.
- Supporting product launches and GTM strategy with competitive insights.
- Informing our SEO product roadmap with your analysis (ie competitor research, technical and content performance audits).
- Running test and learn activity, designing test plans and evaluating results, ensuring we focus our efforts on the right projects.
- Identifying organic growth opportunities.
- Increasing efficiency through automation.
- Working closely with Data, Product, Web and more teams to drive organic acquisition at scale.
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have a strong technical SEO background.
- You have excellent analytical skills.
- You have the ability to combine insights from different data sources, visualising your findings and communicating them effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues.
- You have a test-and-learn mindset and you underpin that with excellent hypotheses, detailed documentation and effective implementation of positive results.
- You have strong knowledge of Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Excel (or equivalent), Google Data Studio, Looker and SEMrush.
- You have experience in ASO and using mobile attribution platforms such as AppsFlyer.
- You have demonstrable experience in driving B2B acquisition.
- You are passionate about the FinTech space and working in a fast-paced environment.
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria, Hyderabad and Gurugram, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Vitality Health Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical wellbeing
- Hundreds of perks and discounts through Vitality Health Insurance (fitness watches, Waitrose cashback, gym membership etc.)
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- 25 days holiday with the ability to buy extra days
- We invest in your development with a £1,000 professional L&D budget per year
- Referral bonus when you bring your friends to join Tide
- Access to ‘salary sacrifice’ benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme and pension contribution
- Spacious brand new office in Liverpool street with an all-day snacks bar
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- 24 hours paid volunteering time off per year
- Flexible work from home or at the office arrangements
- Monthly team socials (we’ve had themed bingo, online cocktail making sessions, wellbeing challenges and themed virtual pub quizzes)
- Sabbatical leave
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.