Technical Sourcer / Junior Technical Talent Partner (6 month contract)
Department: People Team
Employment Type: Contract
Hello, we’re Tide!
We believe SMEs have been vastly underserviced and overlooked by traditional banks. Something as simple as opening an account can take weeks, mountains of paperwork and too much time. Through a mobile-first platform, we provide modern business banking services to small-business owners, saving them time so they can get back to doing what they love.
Based in central London, Tide is backed by some of Europe’s most notable founders and investors, including Robin and Saul Klein (LocalGlobe) and Alex Chesterman (Zoopla Property Group), as well as top VCs in London and Stockholm (Anthemis, Creandum and Passion Capital).
Your day will look a little like this…
We are looking for a technical sourcer (fondly referred to as a Tidean – a god-like challenger of the banking world) to join the hustle and bustle of an extremely busy and at times demanding office, in Central London.
We are excited and humbled to have seen such unprecedented growth in the last year. We’re only at the start of our journey. But we also know that people operations will be a driver of our growth, and we’re looking for someone to help us deliver that.
We’re offering the right person, the opportunity to join our dynamic team to help unlock the next stage of our growth. We’re a rocket ship that’s going places.
What we’re looking for
- You’ll strategise different ways to build talent pipelines through multiple channels including tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Be creative and find and engage with active or passive candidates by using our ATS (Workable), LinkedIn and other search techniques availble to you
- You’ll work closely with our Talent Partners and hiring managers to help identify and qualify specific criteria and skill sets for each role
A bit more about you
- You’ll have a previous technical sourcing or technical recruiting experience with a search firm or in-house recruitment team
- You will utilise multiple recruiting resources and advanced sourcing techniques to identify talent
- You will identify areas for improvement and build hiring solutions that can help us to continue to scale
- You thrive in an environment of unrelenting pace (imagine your busiest EVER day then times by 10 and you’ll get somewhat close to a day in the life at tide). The ability to multitask, juggle a bunch of stuff at any one time, somehow manage to be super organised at the same time is key here
- You will be effective and proven communication, when speaking with the team internally and potential Tideans and build on a relationship for the long term.
What are we like to work for?
- We’re not corporate, we’re a start-up. You will have an unparalleled exposure to many areas of the business – improve and impact how we work
- We will give you the freedom to be inquisitive and proactive – pursue your interests and develop a career with us as we scale
- We’re open and progressive – input is encouraged at all levels
- We’re a social bunch. We celebrate the milestones, big and small and genuinely enjoy each other’s company!
Diversity is what makes our world interesting. Different people bring fresh new ideas, thinking and approaches, which make the way work is undertaken more effective and efficient. If you’re not into diversity, Tide may not be in the right place for you! Tide holds itself accountable against measurable diversity objectives.
Our employee benefits.
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) and pension contribution
- Good stock options so you can bask in our success in the long term
- Career progression – you want it? Come to Tide. We love to promote from within so you can become a Master of all things Tide!
- We have a barista machine filled with (ethical) coffee, breakfasts, fruit and an irresistible goodies shelf
- We’re a social bunch. We celebrate your milestones like anniversaries and cake on your birthday
- A dedicated Social Squad with monthly budgets to make sure we play hard too
- Beer and soft drinks fridge so you can kick back on Fridays
- Lunch and Learns to fill your brains and your stomach!
- Mental health and wellbeing initiatives – we take this seriously
- Tide Member Meets. We’re growing, but we don’t lose sight of who we are.