Transaction Monitoring Analyst (Fraud Detection / AML))
Department: Risk, Compliance and Information Security
As a Financial Crime Operations Analyst you’ll be working in the Financial Crime team at Tide. You will need to be organised and be able to remain calm under pressure to carry out this role efficiently. You will also need to pay close attention to everything you will be doing to make sure no tasks required by the role are missed. An excellent communicator not only with the team, but also with our members you’ll use your interpersonal skills with many of Tide’s stakeholders and take initiative in a very busy, and always changing work environment.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Responding to emails from external and internal stakeholders
- Responding to queries from other teams
- Responding to queries from Tide members
- Creating and updating tickets for the Financial Crime team to respond to
- Working closely with the Financial Crime team to help with their operational needs such as account closures, refunds etc.
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You want to get into a Financial Crime role within a Fintech but may have no prior experience
- You have prior experience in AML or Fraud detection
- You are able to show a keen interest in Financial Crime
- You are able to remain calm under pressure
- You have proven communication and interpersonal skills
- You are able to carry out multiple different tasks and stay organized while doing so
- You enjoy working with other people and providing support to your team
- You are a problem solver and willing to share your solutions
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Family medical Insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- Individual Training budget
- Amazing work environment
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.