Transaction Monitoring (Disputes) Analyst
Department: Financial Crime and KYC
As a Disputes Analyst you’ll be working in the Transaction Monitoring team at Tide. You will need to be organised and be able to remain calm under pressure to carry out this role efficiently. You will use your communications skills to communicate with Tide members and resolve their queries in a timely manner. You will also use these skills to communicate with your team. You will use your interpersonal skills with many of Tide’s internal and external stakeholders and take initiative in a very busy, and always changing work environment.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Responding to queries by Tide members when they are having issues with their cards
- Contacting members through the in-app chat, email and through the phone
- Responding to queries from our finance partner and working with them closely
- Analysing transactions of the member to be able to provide the best service
- Raising Chargeback request on behalf of our members
- Responding to queries from other teams
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You want to get into a Transaction Monitoring role within a Fintech but may have no prior experience
- You are able to show a keen interest in Transaction Monitoring, Financial Crime or Fraud
- You are able to remain calm under pressure
- You have proven communication and interpersonal skills
- You are able to carry out multiple different tasks and stay organized while doing so
- You are a problem solver and willing to share your solutions
- You have prior customer service experience
- Total work experience not exceeding 4 years.
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- 25 days holiday
- Family Medical insurance
- Life and Accidental insurance
- Dental Benefit
- We invest in your development with 20,000INR for professional L&D budget per year
- Flexible working options.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.