Transaction Monitoring Team Lead
Department: Financial Crime
Employment Type: Full-time
As a Transaction Monitoring Team Lead at Tide (fondly referred to as a Tidean, a mighty challenger of the banking world) you’ll join an ambitious team of highly motivated, talented Tideans who love to collaborate, and are driven by helping people achieve their business ambitions. We live and breathe our values, which are to put our members first, work as one team and be data driven, as part of our team, they’ll matter to you too.
The purpose of this role is to manage a team of specialists to meet KPIs, ensuring daily performance is known by all, and that a continual process of improvement is in place. You will be supporting the senior management team to identify and develop best practice, driving a positive and performance focused culture which achieves and exceeds SLA’s and improve customer and employee engagement.
The Transaction Monitoring Team Lead will be responsible for reviewing, monitoring and challenging KPI data to identify shortfalls in the service and implement processes for improvement. If that is you, you should be ready to take full ownership and responsibility for your team, nurturing, coaching and developing your Specialists to enhance their skills and performance levels.
Let’s not beat around the bush. We’re an international scale up, we’re busy! If fast paced environments, cross team exposure, inquisitive freedom and the ability to have a real impact on a rapidly growing scale up appeals to you, then you already have the mind of a Tidean. If you have that along with the following experience, we’d love to hear from you.
- We are looking for a Team Leader with excellent interpersonal, motivational and team building skills;
- You will help train and on-board new members of the team;
- You will constantly seek optimisation and improvements to processes and tools for transaction analysis;
- You’ll have experience in managing scheduling for a team;
- You’ll have an eye for detail, excellent communication and coaching skills;
- You will mentor, develop and encourage your team to deliver a high level of service enabling best practice;
- Build collaborative relationships across teams to gain a greater understanding of the challenges, objectives and opportunities;
- You’ll be comfortable using industry tools like Zendesk, GSuite, and Jira;
- Spotting patterns is second nature to you, and you’re always ready to highlight areas that can be improved;
The highly desirables:
- You need a good eye for detail to be able to identify suspicious activity among transaction data. You don’t need to have done transaction monitoring before, but you need to be able to pick things up quickly, analyse information, be good with data, and be inquisitive.
Tide is the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. That’s not an unfounded boast – we have over 150,000 members (what we like to call our customers, over two percent market share, and have raised over £120m in funding.
We’re also the leading provider of SME business accounts in the UK. Why? Because we’re solving a real-world problem by being passionate about helping our Members.
SMEs have been underserved and overlooked by traditional banks for years. In an entrepreneurial age where everyone is expected to take a shot, traditional banks have not evolved with the needs of the market. That’s where Tide comes in.
With quick on-boarding, low fees, and innovative features, we thrive on making data-driven decisions to help SMEs save both time and money.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
Tide is here for everyone. This is why we build diverse teams of all possible personal backgrounds. Everyone is given a voice; if you like the sound of that, we’d encourage you to come and find your voice here, too.