Department: Design, UX & Brand
We’re looking for an experienced and talented UX Writer to help us create excellent end-to-end products for our members. You will work closely with experienced product designers, content designers and other researchers – and collaborate with developers, data scientists, product owners, and VPs to deliver a world-class financial platform for our members.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Creating and enhancing copy across a variety of digital products, ensuring that all our copy aligns with our Tone of Voice and style guidelines
- Helping us to empower our customers by making sure we speak in simple, jargon-free language about complex product features and benefits
- Driving customer insight and design thinking across our products by working with researchers and designers to bring a truly collaborative approach to our work
- Being an active part of our copywriter community by helping to develop standards and best practices for copy at Tide
- Being a UX copy champion by sharing copy thought leadership with copy colleagues, designers and more widely where appropriate across Tide
- Keeping up to speed with wider trends in UX copy and copywriting more generally
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Vitality Health Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical wellbeing
- Hundreds of perks and discounts through Vitality Health Insurance (fitness watches, Waitrose cashback, gym membership etc.)
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- 25 days holiday with the ability to buy extra days
- We invest in your development with a £1,000 professional L&D budget per year and ability to access thousands of resources through the Learnerbly platform
- Referral bonus when you bring your friends to join Tide
- Access to ‘salary sacrifice’ benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme and pension contribution
- Spacious brand new office in Liverpool street with an all-day snacks bar
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- 24 hours paid volunteering or L&D time off per year
- Flexible work from home or at the office arrangements
- Monthly team socials (we’ve had themed bingo, online cocktail making sessions, wellbeing challenges and themed virtual pub quizzes)
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- 2+ years’ experience in a UX copywriting role, preferably within FinTech
- Familiarity with key fundamentals of good UX copy, such as accessibility and human-centered design
- A passion for driving easy-to-understand copy and excellent user design
- Experience working in a highly collaborative environment with multiple stakeholders
- Experience in writing copy across multiple projects at any one time
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria, Hyderabad and Gurugram, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.
A note on the future of work at Tide:
Tide’s offices are beginning to open for Tideans to return on a voluntary basis. Timelines for reopening will be unique for each region and will be based on region-specific guidelines. The health and well-being of Tideans and candidates is our primary concern, therefore, for the foreseeable future, we have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted via Zoom.
Once offices are fully open, Tideans will be able to choose to work from the office or remotely, with the requirement that they visit the office or participate in face-to-face team activities several times per month.