Verification Specialist – Night shifts (10PM-7AM)
As a Verification Specialist at Tide (fondly referred to as a Tidean, a mighty challenger of the banking world) you’ll join an ambitious team of highly motivated, talented Tideans who love to collaborate, and are driven by helping people achieve their business ambitions. We live and breathe our values, which are to put our members first, work as one team and be data driven, as part of our team, they’ll matter to you too.
As part of this team, you would be working on being the first line of defense in our battle against financial crime. Through cross-platform research (e.g. Company’s House and social media footprints), you’ll prepare client-specific KYC related analysis and complete on-boarding due diligence where required. You’ll be central in liaising with internal compliance personnel on the shaping and application of KYC policy. You’ll also review transaction alerts, spotting inconsistencies and escalating accounts with financial crime concerns.
Let’s not beat around the bush. We’re an international scale up, we’re busy! If fast paced environments, cross team exposure, inquisitive freedom and the ability to have a real impact on a rapidly growing scale up appeals to you, then you already have the mind of a Tidean. If you have that along with the following experience, we’d love to hear from you.
- You will bring bags of initiative and be naturally inquisitive about KYC principles and processes
- 1+ years’ experience working in KYC/compliance, preferably in a highly regulated environment
- Strong understanding and experience of CDD and EDD processes
- Professional work experience, preferably in financial services though gaming would also be highly advantageous
- Previous client service experience or dealing with third party suppliers/partners
- You’ll have an analytical mind – able to digest large data sets and spot patterns and trends with ease.
- An attention to detail is key and you’ll need to have exceptional communication skills – written and verbal – to produce reports for third party law enforcement agencies when necessary
- You’ll be willing to lend a hand whenever it may be needed in the business and each day will bring a new, exciting challenge.
- You will be willing to work weekends, not every but some.
With over 100,000 members, we’re the leading provider of SME business accounts in the UK. Our core values are members first, data driven and one team. With quick on-boarding, low fees, innovative features and an agreed five years roadmap ahead of us, we thrive on making data driven decisions to help SMEs save both time and money.
We have established offices in both London and Sofia and a history of very successful funding rounds. We’re offering the right person the opportunity to join our dynamic team to help drive our rapid growth. Our employees are very important to us and hence we offer competitive salaries and additional benefits.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
Tide is here for everyone. This is why we build diverse teams of all possible personal backgrounds. Everyone is given a voice; if you like the sound of that, we’d encourage you to come and find your voice here, too.