Visual Design Manager
Department: Design, UX & Brand
As a Graphic Designer, you demonstrate a deep understanding of consumer behavior and a great passion for new and creative trends. You like to stay on top of the latest standards, processes, and trends in the visual design field. You respond quickly and work efficiently to manage incoming day-to-day graphic requests to support marketing programs.
You need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. You must have experience in producing online content with an eye for detail for executing content of the highest quality standards. We are a small team of highly capable people who believe passionately in the problem we are solving, collaborating closely with direct feedback, and encouraging action over deliberation.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Building out digital brand focused on SMEs
- Being a part of new age fintech product
- Working alongside marketers, product team, and team members from other departments to create and deliver assets
- Preparing and distilling creative briefs into high-impact visual concepts, designs, and templates
- Delivering collaterals including small illustrations, email headers, email body graphics, social media posts, blog headers etc.
- Supporting and leveraging the company's continual quest to innovate and elevate design.
- Receiving, interpreting, and implementing constructive feedback from project stakeholders into your design work.
- Ensuring consistency and design hygiene across various channels
What you’ll get in return:
- 25 days paid annual leave
- 3 paid days off for volunteering or L&D activities
- Extended maternity and paternity leave covered by the company
- Personal L&D budget in the amount of 1000 BGN per year
- Additional health & dental insurance
- Mental wellbeing platform
- Fully covered Multisports card
- Food vouchers
- Snacks, light food, drinks in the office
- Flexible working options and WFH equipment allowance
- Share options
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have 4+ years of experience in the field of Graphic Designing and have developed compelling design concepts
- You have experience with Adobe Photoshop, Figma, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign and other design software
- You have worked on large scale campaigns and turned around brief to final creative in a short span of time
- You have experience in designing integrated campaigns for Google display, YT, email campaigns, landing page design etc.
- You have basic to medium video editing skills
- You have a keen eye for aesthetics and details
- You have spent time on delivering collaterals across a number of channels and have views on their different requirements
- You have experience with testing across creatives, messaging, audiences
- You have to stay updated on current trends and competitors within the design sphere
- You have an understanding of HTML/CSS
- You have medium/strong video editing skills
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria, Hyderabad and Gurugram, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.