VP Marketing – Member Engagement
As our VP Marketing – Member Engagement, you will have overall responsibility for Tide’s gross revenue. You will also coordinate our effort to excel on member satisfaction (NPS, Trustpilot etc.), which we believe is the key to our financial success. You will be leading our effort to optimally engage with our members throughout the lifecycle from first activation after they have joined to retention. Specifically, you will work closely with Tide’s product owners to facilitate the marketing of their products to our existing members, running a large number of concurrent campaigns. Your team is also responsible for all cross-product functionality e.g. membership plans. You will be part of the senior leadership of Tide.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Defining the strategy Tide’s member engagement marketing; specifically defining your area’s strategic roadmap
- Delivering gross revenue targets by actively managing the lead indicators (esp. product sales, member activity and retention, member satisfaction) working closely with the accountable product owner to define and execute marketing campaigns to meet financial plans and OKR targets
- Ensuring best in class cross-product functionality including membership plans, member masterclasses, member directory (our member professional network), internal ad network (our internal CRM) and member identity access management (catering for multi-user)
- Building a strong team of 20+ Tideans by attracting, retaining and developing top talent in an organisational set-up that has the capacity and drive to deliver our ambitious targets.
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have an extreme customer focused mindset, deeply passionate about understanding customer needs, motivations, and behaviours; ideally in the context of a diverse digital customer base
- You are commercial and analytical with a strong KPI focus; well versed in satisfaction, engagement, activation and participation metrics and CLV concepts
- You are used to delivering sales targets creating marketing plans for a significant number of products in parallel; potentially coming from fast-paced multi-category e-commerce/retail environment
- You have deep expertise in CRM tools and campaign management
- Ideally you have additional experience in at least one of subscription plans, professional networks (LinkedIn etc) or identity access management (allowing different users from a customer different types of excess and usage rights)
- You have significant experience in successfully taking ownership and delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment at scale
- You are comfortable being hands-on to help getting things done
- You have strong self and team organising skills
- You have people leadership experience managing multiple teams
- Good communication skills and enjoy working collaboratively as one team
- You have a strong track record as a leader at scale; this is likely to require at least 5-10 years of experience
- While no SME experience is required, you will be passionate about small business
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Vitality Health Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical wellbeing
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 25 days holiday with the ability to buy extra days
- We invest in your development with a £1,000 professional L&D budget per year
- Access to ‘salary sacrifice’ benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme and pension contribution
- Spacious brand new office in Liverpool street with an all-day snacks bar
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- 24 hours paid volunteering time off per year
- Flexible working options
- Sabbatical leave
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.