Department: Member Support
As VP Operations you’ll be accountable for providing exceptional levels of service to our members across our Member Support, KYC, and Ongoing Monitoring teams. Ensuring we deliver services quickly, efficiently, and of the highest quality across Tide. Your aim will be to deliver continual improvements by identifying issues related to servicing, analysing performance data, and building scalable long term solutions. You will also have an excellent understanding of our financial crime risks, and ensure you are providing the first line of defence and managing our risks accordingly. You’ll also be an inspirational leader working with your team to meet and exceed agreed targets whilst driving the execution of the Member Services strategy.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Managing Tide’s servicing (Member Support, KYC, and Ongoing Monitoring) across multiple locations
- Managing Tide’s financial crime risks as the first line of defence. This includes working closely with the MLRO and Risk and Compliance team to understand and mitigate the risks, escalating where necessary to the MLRO, and participating in the Risk and Compliance Committee.
- Leading in definition and implementation of the member operations strategy to deliver your vision of customer excellence and first-class servicing
- Driving the planning and execution of the member operations strategy, ensuring target key metrics of productivity and customer satisfaction (SLA’s) are met along with running your P&L
- Working closely with senior leadership to agree and manage internal SLAs and ensure that there is strong collaboration between teams
- Working closely with your departmental heads and product owners to build automation in KYC, Transaction Monitoring and tooling
- Actively participating in the Tide-wide OKR cycle, ensuring that your area business case achieves the supporting product and people investment it needs
- Living and embedding the Tide values
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have financial crime risk knowledge in a regulated financial services environment (ideally you have UK based regulatory experience).
- You have extensive leadership experience running large customer operations
- You have extensive experience in technology-driven business models and working with agile product development practices
- You have experience leading complex operational and strategic cross-functional initiatives
- You have experience building, shaping, leading, and growing a customer-centric business and team and have had accountability for regional performance and influencing C-level stakeholders.
- Great people leadership skills with a track record of recruiting and developing with top talent
- You are highly organised, and process- and people-orientated
- Strong affinity for Tide’s values: Member First, Data-Driven and One Team, including a highly ambitious yet personally humble and collaborative approach
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria, and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- Additional health and dental insurance
- 25 days holiday
- We invest in your development with professional L&D budget (fixed amount per year)
- Multisport Card, fully sponsored by the company
- Food vouchers
- Flexible working options
- Perks in the office
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion:
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.