VP, People & Culture
Department: People & Culture
Employment Type: Full-time
As a VP, People & Culture at Tide (fondly referred to as a Tidean, a mighty challenger of the banking world) you’ll join an ambitious team of highly motivated, talented Tideans who love to collaborate, and are driven by helping people achieve their business ambitions. We live and breathe our values, which are to put our members first, work as one team and be data driven, as part of our team, they’ll matter to you too.
As part of this team, you would be leading our People & Culture function across all locations and be part of the senior leadership group.
Reporting to the CEO and part of the senior leadership team you would be leading our People & Culture function across all locations, London, Sofia and a third on its way. Tide has scaled at velocity 300+ new Tideans hired and added to the melting pot of diversity and inclusion in 2019 already – we are not done yet.
Responsible for the global people strategy across recruitment, reward and engagement, people data, culture and support with office spaces.
Let’s not beat around the bush. We’re an international scale up, we’re busy! If fast paced environments, cross team exposure, inquisitive freedom and the ability to have a real impact on a rapidly growing scale up appeals to you, then you already have the mind of a Tidean. If you have that along with the following experience, we’d love to hear from you.
- Senior HR leadership track record (at least 500 people)
- Experience leading global teams across multiple geographies
- Proven track record in a high-growth, fast-paced recruiting. Partner with our talent acquisition team and hiring managers to ensure we’re hiring the right people for our culture
- Extensive experience in talent management (esp. learning & development, performance management)
- Very data driven approach
- Proven ability to effectively influence senior C-suit decision-makers.
The highly desirables:
- Background in technology (ca. half of all Tideans are engineers)
- Experience in managing very diverse (country) cultural backgrounds
- Passion for supporting small businesses
With over 120,000 members, we’re the leading provider of SME business accounts in the UK. Why? Because we’re solving a real world problem by being passionate about helping our Members.
SME’s have been underserved and overlooked by traditional banks for years. In an entrepreneurial age where everyone is expected to take a shot, traditional banks have not evolved with the needs of the market. That’s where Tide comes in.
With quick on-boarding, low fees and innovative features, we thrive on making data driven decisions to help SMEs save both time and money.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
Diversity is what makes our world interesting. Fact. We don’t build our product for one type of person, Tide is here for everyone. And that’s how we build our teams. We’re a melting pot of different cultures, races, religions, girls who like girls, boys who like boys and those who like both. We’re proud of the fact that we represent society and it will always be our mission to do so. Everyone here is given a voice, and if you like the sound of that, we’d encourage you to come and find your voice here, too.