Workplace Experience Manager (Office)
Department: People & Culture
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for an Office Manager who is enthusiastic, self-motivated and people-oriented with 7+ years of office management experience, who loves multi-tasking and collaborating. You know how to ensure a smooth day-to-day office operation and are able to work with vendors and budgets confidently. Additionally, You have a positive mindset and are always looking to bring a smile to people’s faces and drive employee engagement organising events and other initiatives.
You have the flexibility and the intuition to react with appropriate urgency to emerging situations and are able to complete multiple high-priority tasks efficiently. You’re excited by the challenge of hybrid workspaces and are ready to put forward innovative solutions to allow our in-office and remote Tideans to thrive. You can’t wait to impact a rapidly scaling company!
As a Office Manager you’ll be:
- Managing day-to-day office operations to ensure that the office environment runs smoothly and in parallel with our company culture and business objectives
- Effectively manage relationships with external vendors to ensure office security, cleanliness and maintenance are taken care of at high standards and timely
- Supporting with the opening of our new office location in Delhi and be responsible for the new office set up and make any relevant improvements or changes as and where necessary
- Ensuring that all Tideans and guests are welcomed in the workspace and being supported with any questions or requests
- Keeping the office stocked and organised across multiple kitchens, conference rooms and communal areas
- As part of the workplace experience team to create a lovely place to work for all employees (in-office and remote) – plan and execute company-wide events on-site and off-site supporting
- Contributing to the evolution of our hybrid office model and its realisation, including by coming up with creative ways to keep remote Tideans engaged
- Partnering with the People & Culture team to support initiatives such as volunteering, employee resource group programs, and sustainability
- Partner with IT for technology needs across the office and events
- Being a Tide culture keeper by upholding company traditions, finding new ways to delight the team, and providing excellent service to the company
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have at least 7 years of experience in office management and/or facilities management, ideally a scaling start-up with 300+ employees
- You have experience working with senior management
- You are calm under pressure, can effectively prioritise, multitask and manage time
- You have exceptional organisational skills and strong attention to detail with a keen eye for accuracy
- You have great interpersonal skills and are well-known as a collaborator
- You have a passion for service and are an utmost professional
- You enjoy creating an environment where everyone feels welcome
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their home country. Additionally, you can work from a different country for up to 90 days a year. Plus, you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- Self & Family Health Insurance
- Term & Life Insurance
- OPD Benefits
- Mental wellbeing through Plumm
- Learning & Development Budget
- WFH Setup allowance
- 25 Annual leaves
- Family & Friendly Leaves
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.