Tide India Hackathon Terms and Conditions
- The Organizer is: Tide Platform Private Limited, a company incorporated and existing under the Indian Companies Act, 2013, with registered office at Level 13, Plot No. 19, Software Unit Layout, Madhapur Hyderabad TG 500081.
- Tide-a-thon 2023 (“Contest”) is open only to Indian citizens residing in India. Citizens and/or residents of countries other than India are not eligible to participate. Citizens and/or residents of countries other than India residing in India are not eligible to participate. There is no entry fee to sign-up for the Contest.
- The Contest shall take place on 3rd and 4th March 2023 at Organizer’s registered address mentioned above.
- The Organizer reserves its right to select the winner/s as per its internal selection process. Such declaration of winner/s by the Organizer shall be final and the participant/s hereby waives all rights to object or question such decision of the Organizer.
- The prize money is as follows:
The Organizer shall not be responsible to pay for any taxes, duties, charges, license fees, insurance and/or levies applicable under the laws of India, in relation to the prize money and the same, if applicable, shall be solely borne by the winner/s.
- Winning team: INR 1,00,000/-
- Runner-up team : INR 25,000/-
- Best submissions: INR 5,000/- each x 5 teams
- The Organizer is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the Terms and Conditions contained herein. All information provided in the Contest is provided “As is” without warranty of any kind. The Organizer makes no representations and disclaims all express, implied, and statutory warranties of any kind to the participant and/or any third party including, without limitation, warranties as to accuracy, timelines, completeness, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
- By entering into the Contest, the winners/participants waive all copyrights including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights (“IPR”) and moral rights, rights of publicity and any related rights. Each participant grants to the Organizer the right to use the pictures uploaded by the participant/s, any texts, descriptions and summaries drafted in relation to the Contest entries/concept, to take photos and recordings of the participant or portray him/her as a Contest winner/s. Each participant also grants to the Organizer the right to exhibit any material containing such pictures, photos and recordings in any and all media now existing or hereinafter created, including without limitation television, film, radio, social and print media, without any compensation whatsoever for advertising and publicity purposes, except where prohibited by law. The prize winner/s also consent to the Organizer’s right to use his/her name, voice or photo, or the content of his/her Contest entry/concept (collectively, the “Publicity Rights”). The Organizer shall also be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in the entries received for the Contest for any purpose.
- The Organizer reserves its right to disqualify any entry if it’s not deemed suitable for the Contest.
- The Organizer reserves the right to cancel or amend the Contest and these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- The Organizer shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these Terms and Conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Under no circumstance shall The Organizer and/or their directors, employees, officers, affiliates or subsidiaries, be liable to the participant/s and/or any third party for any lost profits or lost opportunity, indirect, special, consequential, incidental, or punitive damages whatsoever.
- Participant/s warrant that the entries or concepts as submitted are original works, and in no manner infringe on any third party’s intellectual property or privacy rights. Participant/s shall keep the Organizer fully indemnified against any third-party action or claim arising out of infringement of any such third party intellectual property or privacy rights.
- The Contest and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of India and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hyderabad, India.
- For any queries on the Contest and/or the Terms and Conditions, please connect at firstname.lastname@example.org.