EE – Terms and Conditions – Mobile 10%
These Terms and Conditions are governed and owned by British Telecommunications plc, and hosted on www.tide.co
- Offer: receive 10% discount on EE business SIM only, handset plans and connected devices with a minimum contract length of 24 months for your initial contract period.
- This offer will end on 31 January 2024 but may be pulled at any time.
- To be eligible for the Offer you must be a Tide Member with a current account joining as a new EE mobile business customer, be an existing EE mobile business customer adding a new EE mobile business contract to an existing account or upgrading your existing EE mobile business account. Normal upgrade rules will apply.
- The Offer is limited to a maximum of 5 discounts per customer.
- To claim this offer, please enter the promotion code TIDE10 online at the basket page by visiting EE business website here.
- EE will be entitled to remove the discount at any time from any orders which do not relate to a confirmed and active Tide customer.
- The Offer is available only on mobile phone devices available before 11 August 2023 and does not apply to new mobile phones devices launched after this date.
- The monthly price of your EE Mobile plan will increase from March every year by the Consumer Price Index rate of inflation published in January this year, plus 3.9%, see ee.co.uk/increase for details.
- The Offer is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be substituted for cash value.
- The Offer is available on top of existing save messages, SIM only, handset plan and connected devices promotions.
- You will be asked to provide confirmation of the association to the EE partnership network through your Tide sort code at point of sale
- Other terms apply, please see the EE Pay Monthly Terms for Small Businesses and the EE Price Guide for Small Businesses at ee.co.uk/businessterms.