Product Research Consent & Non-Disclosure Terms
These Product Research Consent & Non-Disclosure Terms (these “Terms”) are entered into between Tide Platform Private Limited, having its address at Level 13, Plot No. 19, Software Unit Layout, Madhapur Hyderabad, Telangana – 500081 (hereafter “Tide”) and the Study participant (“You”). You and Tide wish to enter into these Terms to: (a) discuss and exchange information; (b) ensure that the information exchanged remains confidential; and (c) ensure that rights to ideas or suggestions are properly allocated.
You agree and acknowledge that You have read these Terms. These Terms form a binding legal contract between You and Tide. You must not participate in the Study if You do not agree to these Terms.
By clicking the proceed/I Agree/ continue button on the Study landing page, You’re consenting to these Terms.
The parties agree as follows:
- Purpose. You agree to take part in a study or a research survey (the “Study”) under these Terms for the purpose of assisting Tide in researching and analyzing the usability of its current and proposed products and services (the “Purpose”).
- Feedback. In the course of Your participation in the Study, You may be requested to provide comments, inputs, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, data or other information to Tide (collectively the “Feedback”). You hereby permit Tide to use any Feedback provided by You without limitation to develop and enhance Tide’s current or future products and services and for other related internal uses, without additional compensation to You. Notwithstanding the foregoing, You agree that You will not disclose to Tide any third-party information that You are otherwise obligated to maintain as confidential.
A. Any information which Tide provides You in connection with the Study constitutes “Confidential Information” hereunder. Confidential Information includes the content of these Terms, and information provided to You during the Study which relates to the existence of and features of proposed Tide products and services. Confidential Information does not include information that: (i) was known to You without restriction before receipt of such information from Tide; (ii) is publicly available without Your fault; (iii) is rightfully received by You from a third party without a duty of confidentiality; or (iv) is independently developed by You without use of any Confidential Information, as evidenced by Your written records.
B. You will only use Confidential Information for the Purpose. You will not disclose Confidential Information to any third party in any manner. You will use a reasonable degree of care to protect Confidential Information and to prevent any unauthorized use or disclosure of Confidential Information. Notwithstanding the foregoing, You may disclose Confidential Information when compelled to do so by law or regulation if You provide reasonable prior notice to Tide before such disclosure.
- Future Participation. You understand that Your participation in a Study does not guarantee that You will be invited to participate in any future Studies conducted by Tide. Tide retains the sole discretion to determine the participants in each of its Studies. Where Tide expressly states that select participants from a Study may be given the opportunity to participate in any future Study, Tide will select participants for such future Study based on their responses to the first of such Studies. Please note that no monetary (or monetary equivalent) consideration is payable for Your participation in a Study unless otherwise expressly provided.
- These Terms impose no obligation on Tide to use Your Feedback. Neither party acquires any intellectual property rights under these Terms except the rights acquired by Tide to use the Feedback under Clause 2 above.
- These Terms do not create any agency or partnership relationship between the parties. These Terms are not assignable or transferable by You. These Terms are the parties’ entire agreement on this topic, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements. Any amendments must be in writing. Failure to enforce any of the provisions of these Terms will not constitute a waiver. These Terms are governed by the laws of India. The courts of New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of, or in connection with these Terms.