Tide Rewards Terms and Conditions
As a Tide member, you get the chance to earn exciting rewards! To participate in our offers, you must abide by these Tide Rewards Terms and Conditions (“Terms”).
These Terms must be read in conjunction with the Tide Membership Terms and Conditions (“Tide Membership Terms”). Terms used here but not defined here have the meaning assigned to them in the Tide Membership Terms.
Your participation in our offers is deemed to be your acceptance of these Terms. Please do not participate in our offers if you do not agree to these Terms. These Terms form a binding agreement between you and us.
- Please note that all offers are discretionary. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we reserve the right to modify these Terms or to modify or withdraw an offer at any time.
- Our employees, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren), our advisors, and service providers are not eligible to participate in our offers.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any Tide Member who is found: (a) to not meet the offer requirements; (b) tampering with the entry process or the operation of an offer; (c) acting in violation of these Terms; or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to abuse, cause wrongful loss, defraud, threaten or harass any person.
- You must comply with these Terms and the Tide Membership Terms to be eligible for participation in an offer. In addition, you also must meet the eligibility criteria for the particular offer you want to participate in.
- Offer terms and availability of offers may vary for different Tide members. We may reach out to the eligible members on call, email, SMS or through the Tide Platform. The reward details and eligibility criteria will be specified in the offer communication. You are advised to read the eligibility criteria carefully. Unless otherwise expressly provided, no Tide Member will be eligible to participate in an offer twice.
- Offer rewards could be in any form, including goods, gift vouchers or direct cashback. The mode of reward will be specified in the offer communication. Where a third party’s goods or services are offered as rewards, we are not responsible for their quality, utility, availability, limitations or performance. We give no warranty of any kind nor accept any liability in connection with such third-party goods or services distributed as rewards as part of an offer.
- Your rewards are contingent on you maintaining an active Tide Business Account. If your Tide Business Account is blocked, frozen, or closed, all your outstanding rewards will be forfeited.
- Our decision about each offer and any dispute relating to it will be final and binding on all participants.
- By participating in our offers, you give us and our affiliates permission to use your name, likeness, image, and appearance (collectively “Image”), as collected or received in relation to the offer, for our communications, promotions, events, or contests. You acknowledge that you will not receive any compensation for such use of your Image. You release us, our affiliates, and their agents and assigns from any claims arising out of, or relating to such use of your Image.
- You (and NOT we) are responsible for all taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues and charges payable in connection with any rewards you win.
- Each offer and these Terms are governed by the laws of India. The courts at New Delhi will have the exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms.
- Our offers are only valid in India. Residents of the state of Tamil Nadu are not eligible to participate in offers where rewards are determined by lot, draw or any other mode of random selection. If you reside in Tamil Nadu, you must not participate in such offers.
- We are not responsible for: (a) any error in the operation of the offer, including for technical, network, telephone, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind; (b) any inaccurate transmission of, or failure to receive any information on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website; (c) any lost, misdirected, late, incomplete, unintelligible or inaccurate participation information, whether caused by you or by any of the equipment or program associated with or utilized in the offer, or by any technical or human error while processing the offer; (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the offer; or (e) injury or damage to your or any other computer or mobile resulting from downloading any materials in connection with the offer.