Government Schemes for FMCG Brands
Marketing Support/Assistance to MSMEs (Bar Code)
To promote the use of barcodes among MSEs the Ministry of MSME is offering reimbursement on registration fees for barcoding.
Features of the scheme:
- Financial assistance for reimbursement of 75% of one-time registration fee (Under MSE-MDA) w.e.f. 1st January, 2002
- 75% of the annual recurring fee for the first three years (Under NMCP) w.e.f. 1st June, 2007 paid by MSEs to GS1 India for the use of bar coding.
Who is eligible?
The scheme is applicable to those MSEs with EM-II registration and registration with GS1 India for use of barcodes.
How to apply for reimbursement?
- Register for the use of Barcodes on GS1 India platform (http://www.gs1india.org).
- Get the reimbursement form from the Director, MSME-Development Institute (MSME-DI) of your region or download it from – http://www.dcmsme.gov.in/schemes/ApplicationFormBarCode.pdf
- Fill the application form for reimbursement and submit with supporting documents to the office of MSME-DI.
For any queries or assistance with application, reach out to us!
Information Source: https://my.msme.gov.in/MyMsmeMob/MsmeScheme/Pages/ssub_0.html
Disclaimer: The information provided in relation to this scheme here is purely for reference and not designed by Tide. For more details, eligibility and benefits offered under this scheme, we request you to click on the link provided above.