We’ve partnered with the Post Office and PayPoint, so you can deposit cash at over 40,000 locations in the UK!
Here’s how to make a deposit:
- Find your nearest Post Office or PayPoint location
- Let them know you’d like to add money onto your Tide card
- Hand over your Tide card and any cash you’d like to deposit
- They’ll swipe your card and hand you a receipt
Post Office deposits will be credited to your Tide account within a few minutes.
PayPoint deposits will show in your account after about 10 minutes.
Fees and Limits
The Post Office fees are:
- £2.50 for deposits up to £500
- 0.5% of the cash deposit amount for deposits over £500
There’s a 3% fee on the total deposit value at PayPoint.
At the Post Office, you can make monthly cash deposits of up to £25,000 and a yearly deposit of up to £300,000 (subject to transaction limits controlled by Post Office branches). Other currencies aren’t supported at the moment.
At PayPoint locations, you can deposit between £10–500 each day. Other currencies aren’t supported at the moment.
The fee is automatically deducted from the deposit at the time of processing.
You can deposit cash at any Post Office branch in the UK. If you’re having any issues, you can show them this FAQ.