Acceptable Use Policy
By using our Platform you agree to not commit any of the following actions, other than otherwise
permitted by us:
- Upload, submit, share or do anything that:
- You lack the authority to upload, submit, share, do or are reasonably aware you were not given the requisite authority to do so.
- Infringes any third party intellectual property rights or their privacy.
- Breaches any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability.
- Is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive, including misrepresenting the source.
- Is defamatory, indecent, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive.
- Promotes discriminatory, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group.
- Is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any person or entity.
- Promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances.
- Is designed to affect software or hardware in a negative or inconvenient manner.
- Use the Platform other than as authorised by us.
- Display, mirror or frame anything on the Platform or other proprietary information or intellectual property through the Platform other than expressly authorised.
- Access, or attempt to access any non-public areas of the Platform.
- Interfere, or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Platform, including the access of any other person to the Platform.
- Act in a way which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionate strain on the Platform such as requesting and cancelling new cards unreasonably, including the testing of the vulnerability, benchmarking or monitoring of the performance of the Platform.
- Harvest, scrape or otherwise automatically or manually collect information, including personally identifiable information, from the Platform, other than as permitted by us.
- Attempt to or otherwise circumvent measures placed to protect or otherwise affect your access to the Platform, including impersonating or misrepresenting affiliations with another person or entity.
- Attempt to or otherwise advertise or solicit through the Platform.
- Attempt to or otherwise decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any software provided to you, or otherwise accessed by you, in relation to the Platform.
- Create derivative works in relation to the Platform.
- Enable or assist another person to carry out any of the above.