As a Sales Specialist, you’ll be entrepreneurial, target oriented and passionate about helping small businesses. Working in a fast paced, ever changing environment will excite you along with an interest in the fintech industry and all that we are doing to save small business owners time and money. You’ll be target focused and confident at handling objections to achieve your revenue goals. You’ll also have an excellent telephone manner, will be outgoing and thrive working in a close-knit team. You’ll possess excellent commercial awareness, constantly seeking new opportunities to generate revenue.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- You’ll call our existing members – build rapport with them, understand their businesses and will upsell relevant products or services to help them thrive.
- You’ll work cross functionally with other departments to understand upcoming product launches and ensure that you can pitch these to our members.
- You’ll work in a dynamic and data driven environment to reach team and individual targets
- Play a part in testing of new leads/scripts that support the team overall as we work in new areas of the business.
- You’ll get to know these leads/prospective members, and how their businesses plan to operate and will recommend relevant products and services to help them thrive.
- You'll spend time to take on ad hocs tasks and work on projects that support other business areas
You’ll be a great fit if you:
- You have previous financial services telesales experience, and success working towards a revenue target
- You have experience using Kustomer (or a similar CRM tool)
- You'll be joining a scaling company so we'd love for you to be willing to take on new projects and get involved in the teams growth
- You have an excellent telephone manner and objection handling skills
- You have excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in English
- You are confident, outgoing and enthusiastic
- You are incredibly self motivated and conscientious, wanting to make a real difference to the business
- You are willing to work with Product Owners across all areas of businesses in gaining feedback that can make the real changes to members experience of Tide
- You possess some knowledge of Buyer Behaviour, Sales and KYC
- You're able to get your strengths from working and collaborating in a team dynamic but also to work independently to your KPI's and targets
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London (UK), Sofia (Bulgaria), and Hyderabad (India) where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionising business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintech in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Members first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
- 25 days holiday
- Vitality Health and Dental Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical well-being
- Fully covered Multisport card
- Food vouchers
- We invest in your development with 1,000 BGN professional L&D budget per year
- Flexible working options
- An employee incentive program – competitive performance bonus structure