Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
As a Sales Specialist, you’ll be entrepreneurial, target oriented and passionate about helping small, growing businesses. Working in a fast paced, ever changing environment will excite you along with an interest in the fintech industry and all that we are doing to save small business owners time and money. You’ll be target focused and confident at handling objections to achieve your revenue goals. You’ll also have an excellent telephone manner, will be outgoing and thrive working in a close-knit team. You’ll possess excellent commercial awareness, constantly seeking new opportunities to generate revenue.
As a Sales Specialist you’ll be:
- Calling our existing members – build rapport with them, understand their businesses and will upsell relevant products or services to help them thrive
- Working cross functionally with other departments to understand upcoming product launches and ensure that you can pitch these to our members
- Working in a dynamic and data driven environment to reach team and individual targets
- Playing a part in testing of new leads/scripts that support the team overall as we work in new areas of the business
- Getting to know these leads/prospective members, and how their businesses plan to operate and will recommend relevant products and services to help them thrive
- Spending time to take on ad hocs tasks and work on projects that support other business areas
What makes you a great fit:
- You have previous financial services telesales experience and success working towards a revenue target
- You have experience using Kustomer (or a similar CRM tool)
- You'll be joining a scaling company so we'd love for you to be willing to take on new projects and get involved in the teams growth
- You have an excellent telephone manner and objection handling skills
- You have excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in English
- You are confident, outgoing and enthusiastic
- You are incredibly self motivated and conscientious, wanting to make a real difference to the business
- You are willing to work with Product Owners across all areas of businesses in gaining feedback that can make the real changes to members experience of Tide
- You possess some knowledge of Buyer Behaviour, Sales and KYC
- You're able to get your strengths from working and collaborating in a team dynamic but also to work independently to your KPIs and targets
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their home country. Additionally, you can work from a different country for 90 days of the year. Plus, you’ll get:
- 25 days holiday
- Additional health and dental insurance
- Fully covered Multisport card
- Food vouchers
- We invest in your development with a 1,000 BGN professional L&D budget per year and up to three L&D paid days off
- Snacks, light food, drinks in the office
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- Flexible working
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.