What are the eligibility criteria to sign up for Tide Payment Links?
Fetish products Content: Books, magazines, audio, videos, websites, streaming services and other content formats deemed offensive or of a sexual nature Escort services and other services in the adult industry Financial service or money service business. E-wallet or e-money that can be monetized, re-sold or converted to physical and digital goods and services or otherwise exit the virtual world Credit repair and credit protection business Buy now pay later / Instalment payment methods Bearer share entities and binary options Independent or unlicensed financial advisors Insurance sales and services (life) Money transfer & remittance businesses Payroll, invoice & business services Provider or seller prepaid access/stored value Marketing related services Airlines and Cruise Lines Cloud storage, VPN, file sharing, (high-risk) cyber lockers Animals and wildlife products classified as endangered or protected Bail bonds and bankruptcy lawyers Bidding fee and penny auctions Certain social media business (e.g. click farms) Casual dating services Direct Marketing – Inbound teleservices, outbound telemarketing and travel-related arrangement services, Insurance services, catalog merchants, door-to-door sales, Multi-level marketing Governmental services, such as embassies or consulates Hazardous materials (B2B and B2C) Intravenous therapy or Medical benefit packages Key-entry telecom merchant Live-streaming Services with in-app currency and donations Mail order spouse or international match-making services Pawn shops Political, religious or Social Campaigning Drugs, and tools specifically intended for the production of drugs, drug paraphernalia, illegal drugs, substances designed to mimic illegal drugs and / or other psychoactive products Gambling services Products or services specifically offered or intended to be used to create, produce or grow drugs or drug ingredients Pharmaceuticals, prescription medicine and medical devices (including animal pharmaceuticals) Tobacco, smoking supplies, e-cigarettes, e-liquids, vaping liquid, vaping accessories Trade of fireworks, flammable or radioactive materials Trade of weapons, ammunitions, military arms, explosive devices and firearm parts Cryptocurrency exchange High-risk securities Security brokers /investments of any kind including the purchase of Third-party Payment Processing such as aggregators, digital wallets, Payment Fac, Payment service companies. Decryption and descrambler products and services, devices designed to block, jam or interfere with cellular and personal communications
- How will I know that my transaction is subject to a limit?
- Am I charged extra when my customer pays me with Google Pay?
- Are the credit and debit card numbers of my customers passed to me when they pay with Google Pay?
- Why have my Tide Payment Links been declined or failed?
- How do I check if a payment amount has been added to my Tide Business Bank Account?
- How do I enable Tide Payment Links?
- Will I be charged for a refund and how long does it take for a refund to reach my customer?
- How will the payment link transaction appear in the account statement?
- How can I access funds once the payment is processed?
- What do the various onboarding status types on the Terms and Conditions page mean?
- Can I use a Tide Payment Link to accept payments from multiple customers?
- How will I know the status of my Tide Invoice Payment Links request?
- What is Tide Payment Links and how does it work?
- Can I disable Tide Payment Links?
- What is the Transaction fee and how is it charged?
- Is it safe for my customers to make payments using Tide Payment Links?
- How can I help Tide verify my transactions?