Tide Logo

What if the country/jurisdiction where I am a tax resident does not issue a TIN - can I provide an alternative number?

Please see the section called “What is a TIN (Tax Identification Number)” - some authorities issue an equivalent number that may be known under a different local name. The OECD website can be consulted for further details about the TIN or its equivalent.

Did you find this information useful?

Related articles

Need to get in touch?

Searching our help articles is usually the quickest and easiest way to get answers. If you still can't find what you’re looking for, contact us in-app or via hello@tide.co