Tide Logo

Where can I find more information or get help?

For CRS: The OECD website provides more information about the CRS and the jurisdictions taking part.

For FATCA: Additional information can be found on the Inland Revenue Service’s (IRS) website.

Tide is not allowed to give tax advice so if you are not sure how to complete the form from the tax perspective, please visit the OECD or IRS websites or speak to a professional tax advisor.

Should you have any IT related issues with the form or would require further general information please contact us at fatca.crs@tide.co.

Did you find this information useful?

Related articles

Need to get in touch?

Searching our help articles is usually the quickest and easiest way to get answers. If you still can't find what you’re looking for, contact us in-app or via hello@tide.co