Tide x Crunch: making finances easier for small businesses
We’re delighted to announce that we’re teaming up with Crunch, the online accountancy experts.
Tide and Crunch share a mission: we both make life easier for small business owners by simplifying your finance admin and accountancy tasks.
Tide members are now able to sync their Tide account with Crunch software. And Crunch customers will be able to quickly and easily open a business bank account with Tide. To celebrate the partnership we’ve got a great special offer.
Our integration with Crunch is the latest of our accountancy software integrations.
- Who are Crunch?
- How do Tide’s accounting integrations work?
- How to sync your Tide account with Crunch
- Tempted to try Crunch? Here’s a tasty offer…
Who are Crunch?
Crunch are online accountants passionate about empowering Britain’s self-employed. Sole traders and limited companies can sign up for Crunch’s free online accounting software. Or if you need more support, buy an accountancy package with unlimited support and expert advice from your own dedicated client managers and accountants.
They don’t stop at accountancy support. Crunch also offers other services including specialist business insurance, mortgages for self-employed, and (with Hargreaves Lansdown) a Stocks and Shares ISA and personal pension.
Anyone – Crunch customer or not – can join Crunch Chorus, their supportive community for the self-employed. You’ll find lots of helpful jargon-free articles and downloadable guides, as well as discounts and offers – and it’s totally free.
How do Tide’s accounting integrations work?
Open Banking makes our accounting integrations possible. Using Open Banking technology, all transactions made in your Tide app can be automatically and securely imported into your Crunch software, ready for you or your Crunch team to view and manage.
How to sync your Tide account with Crunch
It’s easy to connect your Tide account to your Crunch software. Here’s how to set it up:
- Add your Tide account details to your Crunch software in the Banking section
- Once your account has been added you’ll be given the option to add a free feed and connect your account
- Activate and authenticate your feed using the Crunch Open Banking service for Tide
- Crunch will let you know as soon as your first transactions are available for you and the system will help you easily match and reconcile your transactions to the invoices and expenses in your Crunch software
- and that’s it! You’ll need to re-authenticate every 90 days as part of the Open Banking rules – Crunch will remind you when you need to do this.
Tempted to try Crunch? Here’s a tasty offer…
Tide members who join Crunch will get 50% off their first 4 months of Crunch’s accounting services packages (offer valid until 31st March 2021). To take up this offer, visit Crunch (* Terms and conditions apply).
And Crunch members who join Tide will get free transfers for their first year with us! (Transfers are usually 20p per transfer in or out.) To take up this offer visit https://www.tide.co/partners/crunch-accounting/