Listen again: How to create an innovative business idea (Tide Masterclass)
You can’t start a business without a solid idea. But how do you make sure your idea is right for you and for your potential customers?
In this Masterclass you’ll hear from our panel who have many years’ experience launching and supporting new businesses. They’re keen to help you convert your ideas into a real and successful business.
This event took place on 1 September 2020. If you couldn’t join us on the day or you’d like a recap, watch the recording below.
Masterclass: How to create an innovative business idea
Our Events Manager Cuan Hawker chairs this webinar. He’s joined by our speakers:
- Andy Mindel
- Founder/CEO at Webventurer
Webventurer buys websites and builds e-commerce stores.
- Founder/Owner of Wordtracker
Wordtracker creates search marketing tools.
- Founder/CEO of Shoreride
Shoreride is a device to tow your SUP or surf board to the water.
- Founder/CEO at Webventurer
- Debbie Clarke
Founder and Happy Business Strategist at debbiedooodah
- how to research your market 📊💬
- how to assess your competitors 🔎💭
- how to work out your set up costs 💰📝
This webinar is available for everyone. Our participants’ insights are particularly useful if you’re just starting out in business in the UK.
About Tide Masterclasses
Tide exists to help small businesses. We make your financial admin easier so you can spend more time doing what you love. Our Masterclasses are just one of the ways we support you and your small business.
In the sessions – currently happening online – we gather experts, often Tide members, to share insights and practical advice you can put into action straight away.
To find out about upcoming Masterclasses, take a look at our list of events.
You can listen again to these Tide Masterclasses:
- Listen again | How to maximise your profits
- Listen again | How to create a successful small business marketing strategy
- Listen again | How to be productive and avoid burnout during business growth
- Listen again | I’ve moved my business sales online due to Covid, now what?
- Listen again | How to keep your business afloat for the rest of 2020
- Listen again | A conversation about race for small business owners
- Listen again | How to reopen your business after the pandemic
- Listen again | Invoice hacks and how to get paid with Tide and Hokodo
- Listen again | GDPR – Staying on top of requirements during and coming out of a crisis
- Listen again | Empowering your employees – keeping them engaged and providing some fun
- Listen again | Mental health workshop
- Listen again | Aiding business continuity during COVID-19
- Listen again | How to navigate a crisis with creative confidence
- Listen again | How to ride out lockdown
Liked this Masterclass? Please share the link with your friends and contacts.
Have your say
What did you think of this Masterclass? As a result of listening to this webinar, did you make any changes? We’re keen to hear from you – get in touch with us on LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter.