Listen again: GDPR – Staying on top of requirements during and coming out of a crisis (Tide Masterclass)
Between Brexit and COVID-19, there’s been much uncertainty about the data protection obligations for UK businesses.
If you’re not sure if your business is compliant, if you’d a refresher or you could use some tips on how to make your processes quicker and easier, this webinar is for you.
This event took place on 18 June 2020. If you couldn’t join us on the day or you’d like a recap, watch the recording below.
Masterclass: GDPR – Staying on top of requirements during and coming out of a crisis
In this webinar you’ll hear from two of our Legal team, Electra and Katie, our resident experts on GDPR. They discuss:
- GDPR – a recap of what it means and how it affects your business
- Processes you can use to make sure your business stays compliant
- Hints and tips to make the requirements and your responsibilities easier to manage
This webinar is available for everyone. Our participants’ insights will be particularly useful for small business owners in the UK.
About Tide Masterclasses
Tide exists to help small businesses. We make your financial admin easier so you can spend more time doing what you love. Our Masterclasses are just one of the ways we support you and your small business.
In the sessions – currently happening online – we gather experts, often Tide members, to share insights and practical advice you can put into action straight away.
To find out about upcoming Masterclasses, take a look at our list of events.
You can listen again to these Tide Masterclasses:
- Listen again | A conversation about race for small business owners
- Listen again: How to reopen your business after the pandemic
- Listen again: Invoice hacks and how to get paid with Tide and Hokodo
- Listen again: Empowering your employees – keeping them engaged and providing some fun
- Listen again | Mental health workshop
- Listen again | Aiding business continuity during COVID-19
- Listen again | How to navigate a crisis with creative confidence
- Listen again | How to ride out lockdown
Liked this Masterclass? Please share the link with your friends and contacts.
Have your say
How is the coronavirus affecting you and your small business? We’re keen to hear from you – get in touch with us on LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter.