Listen again: Get your small business ready for a knock-out 2021 (Tide Masterclass)
If you’re making plans for 2021, you don’t want to miss this Masterclass. Our CEO Oliver Prill was joined by Michelle Ovens MBE from Small Business Britain to review 2020 and look forward to 2021.
This event took place on 17 December 2020. If you couldn’t join us on the day or you’d like to listen again, the recording is available below.
Masterclass: Get your small business ready for a knock-out 2021
For this Masterclass, Tide’s Valentine Hutchings is joined by:
- Michelle Ovens, MBE
Founder of Small Business Britain
- Oliver Prill
The panel talked about:
- Review of the year 📊📅
Michelle and Oliver review the challenges and opportunities that 2020 presented for small businesses.
- Tide Charity 🤝💙
Oliver explains Tide’s initiative to support small businesses most in need.
- New Tide features 🚀📱
Oliver talks us through the features Tide built and launched this year to help our members.
- Looking forward to 2021 🎉📝
Michelle explains what small businesses can expect in 2021 and how to plan and adapt. Oliver tells us about the features Tide members can expect to see in their Tide app in 2021.
This Masterclass is available for everyone. It’s most suitable for people who run their own small business in the UK.
About Tide Masterclasses
Tide exists to help small businesses. We make your financial admin easier so you can spend more time doing what you love. Our Masterclasses are just one of the ways we support you and your small business.
In the sessions – currently happening online – we gather experts, often Tide members, to share insights and practical advice you can put into action straight away.
To find out about upcoming Masterclasses, take a look at our list of events.
You can listen again to these Tide Masterclasses:
- Listen again | How to save time on employee and company expenses
- Listen again | Creating an identity for your new business
- Listen again | Maintaining your mental health whilst starting a business
- Listen again | How to set up your financial accounting the right way
- Listen again | How to legal-proof your business
- Listen again | How to approach investors to fund your business
- Listen again | How to choose the right type of funding for your business
- Listen again | How to write the perfect business plan
- Listen again | A step-by-step guide to registering your business
- Listen again | How to create an innovative business idea
- Listen again | How to maximise your profits
- Listen again | How to create a successful small business marketing strategy
- Listen again | How to be productive and avoid burnout during business growth
- Listen again | I’ve moved my business sales online due to Covid, now what?
- Listen again | How to keep your business afloat for the rest of 2020
- Listen again | A conversation about race for small business owners
- Listen again | How to reopen your business after the pandemic
- Listen again | Invoice hacks and how to get paid with Tide and Hokodo
- Listen again | GDPR – Staying on top of requirements during and coming out of a crisis
- Listen again | Empowering your employees – keeping them engaged and providing some fun
- Listen again | Mental health workshop
- Listen again | Aiding business continuity during COVID-19
- Listen again | How to navigate a crisis with creative confidence
- Listen again | How to ride out lockdown
Liked this Masterclass? Please share the link with your friends and contacts.
Have your say
What did you think of this Masterclass? We’re keen to hear from you – get in touch with us on LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter.