Listen again: I’ve moved my business sales online due to Covid, now what? (Tide Masterclass)
With so many new and established businesses operating online, we put together this Masterclass to discuss what you can do to make sure your business doesn’t just survive 2020 but stands out and continues to grow.
This event took place on 30 July 2020. If you couldn’t join us on the day or you’d like a recap, watch the recording below.
Masterclass: I’ve moved my business sales online due to Covid, now what?
Our panel of experts shared valuable advice on what you can do to make sure your business comes out on top.
- Alex Gill
Director & Head of PPC at Square Star Digital
- Chris Bulman
Director & Head of Social Media at Square Star Digital
- Jade Boswell
Tide member, Founder and Owner of Bitesize Bakehouse
Our panel discuss:
- How to sell online, for total beginners
- How to boost sales online or in-store
- How to grow and maximise online sales
- How to balance selling online and in-store
This webinar is available for everyone. Our participants’ insights are particularly useful for small business owners in the UK.
About Tide Masterclasses
Tide exists to help small businesses. We make your financial admin easier so you can spend more time doing what you love. Our Masterclasses are just one of the ways we support you and your small business.
In the sessions – currently happening online – we gather experts, often Tide members, to share insights and practical advice you can put into action straight away.
To find out about upcoming Masterclasses, take a look at our list of events.
You can listen again to these Tide Masterclasses:
- Listen again | A conversation about race for small business owners
- Listen again | How to reopen your business after the pandemic
- Listen again | Invoice hacks and how to get paid with Tide and Hokodo
- Listen again | GDPR – Staying on top of requirements during and coming out of a crisis
- Listen again | Empowering your employees – keeping them engaged and providing some fun
- Listen again | Mental health workshop
- Listen again | Aiding business continuity during COVID-19
- Listen again | How to navigate a crisis with creative confidence
- Listen again | How to ride out lockdown
Liked this Masterclass? Please share the link with your friends and contacts.
Have your say
Become a Marketing Pro with our guide
As a small business owner, it can be tough getting new customers without breaking the bank.
Download our small business guide to marketing on a budget and learn how to acquire customers and build your business from £0 a month.