Listen again: How to be productive and avoid burnout during business growth (Tide Masterclass)
Given the current situation, it’s increasingly common for small business owners to feel overwhelmed. To help you avoid burnout this year and beyond, we hosted this webinar with Emma Mills-Sheffield.
This event took place on 6 August 2020. If you couldn’t join us on the day or you’d like a recap, watch the recording below.
Masterclass: How to be productive and avoid burnout during business growth
Are you struggling to stay productive, focused and motivated? In this Masterclass, strategic business coach Emma Mills-Sheffield shares advice and resources to help you maintain your health and productivity while you grow your business.
- how to prioritise
- how to achieve the right work-life balance
- how to develop and stick to your strategy
- how to fight distractions
- how to grow your business without burning out
About Tide Masterclasses
Tide exists to help small businesses. We make your financial admin easier so you can spend more time doing what you love. Our Masterclasses are just one of the ways we support you and your small business.
In the sessions – currently happening online – we gather experts, often Tide members, to share insights and practical advice you can put into action straight away.
To find out about upcoming Masterclasses, take a look at our list of events.
You can listen again to these Tide Masterclasses:
- Listen again | I’ve moved my business sales online due to Covid, now what?
- Listen again | A conversation about race for small business owners
- Listen again | How to reopen your business after the pandemic
- Listen again | Invoice hacks and how to get paid with Tide and Hokodo
- Listen again | GDPR – Staying on top of requirements during and coming out of a crisis
- Listen again | Empowering your employees – keeping them engaged and providing some fun
- Listen again | Mental health workshop
- Listen again | Aiding business continuity during COVID-19
- Listen again | How to navigate a crisis with creative confidence
- Listen again | How to ride out lockdown
Liked this Masterclass? Please share the link with your friends and contacts.
Have your say
Check out our business account features
At Tide we work hard to bring you the best business account experience. Have a look at our mobile banking app to see how we can save you time and money so you can get back to doing what you love: growing your business.