Listen again: Tide Talk – SMEs in the UK post pandemic (LinkedIn Live)
During this LinkedIn live, Heather Cobb, our VP of Engagement Marketing and, Oliver Prill, our CEO, talked about the current SME landscape in the UK.
We covered what the past 18 months have meant for small business owners, how they are reacting to the end of restrictions, what trends we’re seeing amongst our established and new members and what entrepreneurs can look forward to.
This LinkedIn live took place on 23 July 2021. If you couldn’t join us on the day or you’d like to listen again, you can catch the recording on LinkedIn and on Youtube.
LinkedIn Live: Tide Talk – SMEs in the UK post pandemic
For this Live, Valentine from our team was joined by Oliver Prill, CEO of Tide and Heather Cobb, VP of Engagement Marketing, Tide UK.
Our other events
Tide exists to help small businesses. We make your financial admin easier so you can spend more time doing what you love. Our Masterclasses are just one of the ways we support you and your small business.
In the sessions – currently happening online – we gather experts, often Tide members, to share insights and practical advice you can put into action straight away. We also host live events where we interview our members to get to know their business better and catch their top tips for fellow business owners.
To find out about upcoming events, take a look at our list of events.
You can listen again to these live events:
- Listen again: A conversation about reopening with The Float Spa (Instagram Live)
- Listen again: A conversation about mental health with High Definition You (Instagram Live)
- Listen again: A conversation about reopening with The London Refinery (Instagram Live)
- Listen again: A conversation about women in business with Ria Hebden (Instagram Live)
- Listen again: Meet the Tide team with Gurjodhpal Singh, Tide India CEO (LinkedIn Live)
Have your say
What did you think of this event? We’re keen to hear from you – get in touch with us on LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter.