Complaint Management Analyst
Department: Complaint Management Team (IN)
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Complaints Management Analyst. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the Complaints Team resolve all complaints efficiently, effectively, in a timely manner and in accordance with any relevant policies and procedures while providing excellent customer service.
As a Complaint Management Analyst you’ll be:
- Monitor and track complaint resolution metrics to identify areas for improvement and develop action plans to address them;
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for handling complaints in accordance with company guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Manage escalated complaints and work with other departments to resolve complex issues.
- Investigate and analyze complaints to identify the root cause of the issue.
- Handle/front end all disputes raised by LEA (Law Enforcement Agency) and other statutory authorities, etc., in an effective and efficient manner on a day-to-day basis.
- Liaise with the police and visit police stations as and when required.
- Maintain a repository of the filed police complaints.
- Prepare case summaries, etc.
- Ensure adherence to TAT & 100 % responses to all complaints/queries;
- Communicate with complainants through various channels such as email or phone to resolve their complaints in a timely and professional manner.
What makes you a great fit:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in complaints resolution or related field
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to identify and solve problems efficiently
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and demands
- Capable of working independently as well as in a team
- Preferably background in legal/ lawyer
- Experience in NBFC/Fintech preferred
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Self & Family Health Insurance
- Term & Life Insurance
- OPD Benefits
- Mental wellbeing through Plumm
- Learning & Development Budget
- 15 days of Privilege leaves
- 12 days of Casual leaves
- 12 days of Sick leaves
- 3 paid days off for volunteering or L&D activities
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.