IT Support Engineer
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
Reporting to the Head of IT and InfraOps, you will be a support focused engineer and will have a background in IT Systems and cloud native administration. You’ll also be entrepreneurial and have the ability to work with a talented global team of engineers while demonstrating an appetite to gain good technical competency and ensuring that the highest levels of system availability, performance and security are met.
As an IT Enablement Engineer you’ll be administering and maintaining IT cloud Infrastructure related technologies within Tide, while also providing 1st/2nd line support functions for the service desk and support teams.
As an IT Enablement Engineer you’ll be:
- Administering Tide’s Corporate IT and Infrastructure tech stack, managing current technologies, improving existing practices, integrating the multiples of SaaS applications with Tide systems
- You will maintain the reliability of the macOS and Microsoft Windows platforms with deployment workflows, and software updates
- You will work to scale our Mobile Device Management platforms to support fast-moving teams in a fast-paced environment while helping end users get the most out of their macOS and Windows devices.
- Providing 1st/2nd line systems and application level support to end users
- Troubleshooting problems, answering questions and providing training on IT Systems to end users.
- Identifying, testing, and implementing workarounds for reported issues
- Assist in the maintenance and rollout of new applications and their integrations.
- Document procedures, policies, technical instructions and security practices
What makes you a great fit:
- You have working knowledge of the following MDM tools
a. JAMF Cloud
b. Microsoft Modern endpoint management tools – Intune.
- You have knowledge about Okta & you have experience with Identity and Authentication tooling (Okta)
- You have working knowledge of Atlassian backend.
- Knowledge of Google workspace administration would be an added bonus.
- You have knowledge about Windows devices and Windows OS troubleshooting, including device formatting and hardware preparation.
- You have knowledge about Apple devices, Mac OS and its configuration.
- You have a practical level of experience working with ITSM platforms and ticketing systems, specifically Atlassian (JIRA & Confluence)
- Excellent customer focus and a can-do attitude and good communication skills
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Self & Family Health Insurance
- Term & Life Insurance
- OPD Benefits
- Mental wellbeing through Plumm
- Learning & Development Budget
- WFH Setup allowance
- 15 days of Privilege leaves
- 12 days of Casual leaves
- 12 days of Sick leaves
- 3 paid days off for volunteering or L&D activities
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.