Machine Learning Engineer – III(Data Engineering)
You are a seasoned data engineering professional who is passionate about building scalable data solutions and inspiring others to learn more. You want to join a fast moving company and shape our architecture to help us scale. You have an agile mindset and want to deliver value incrementally.
You’ll be part of the data leadership team and work closely with our analytics, data science and governance teams in order to deliver data solutions that generate business value.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Working closely with our data engineering team in order to coach best practices for development
- Defining the technological vision and architecture for scaling our services and infrastructure across batch, stream and ML-powered applications and deliver a roadmap for achieving this
- Working closely with the Analytics, Data Science, DevOps and backend teams in order to ensure successful delivery of etl and data projects
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leaves
- Family medical insurance
- Life and accidental insurance
- Special dental allowance
- We invest in your development with professional L&D budget per year
- Flexible working options.
- Share options
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have 6+ years of experience in software development
- You have hands-on experience in python backend development
- You have experience working with Microservices & APIs
- You have experience in streaming platforms, such as Spark, Flink
- You have experience in productionizing ML-models using frameworks such as ML-flow or sagemaker
- You have good understanding of enterprise architecture specifically in the data-domain
- You have good understanding of distributed computing frameworks such as Spark, Hadoop etc.
- You have experienced with SQL and working with relational and non relational databases
- You are ensuring the availability and security of Databases
- You have to design appropriate data architecture to enable access to and availability of all structured data.
- You are passionate about new technologies and a strong desire to learn and improve
- You have a good understanding of AWS ecosystem for big data analytics
- You have experience leading and coaching teams
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria, Hyderabad and Gurugram, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.
A note on the future of work at Tide:
Tide’s offices are beginning to open for Tideans to return on a voluntary basis. Timelines for reopening will be unique for each region and will be based on region-specific guidelines. The health and well-being of Tideans and candidates is our primary concern, therefore, for the foreseeable future, we have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted via Zoom.