Performance Marketing Manager – PPC
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
You’ll be an experienced & self-driven marketer with a wealth of digital experience who knows how to drive & scale large volumes of B2B acquisition and working with multi-million budgets. We’re looking for a B2B acquisition superstar who’s got the experience and drive to completely build and own the digital marketing strategy for our current and future portfolio of market-defining products as we launch our product into the German market.
You’ll be a collaborative and tenacious individual who can work closely with Digital Marketers, Product Owners & Product Marketers, Data & Engineering stakeholders and more. You’ll be passionate about Fintech and have strong experience in Paid Search, Display, ASA and UAC with knowledge of other marketing channels in the marketing mix including affiliates, paid social and CRM, to bring high-quality, converting traffic to the organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to contribute to the development of one of the UK’s fastest-growing fintechs as we expand into additional markets and work within a team where everyone’s voice and ideas are heard.
As a Performance Marketing Manager, you’ll be:
- Formulating the strategy for scaling Tide’s products in the German market across the whole marketing mix but with a special focus on Paid Search, Display, YouTube, UAC and Apple Search Campaigns.
- Building, optimising and scaling focused marketing campaigns that perform from a volume, quality and cost-efficiency perspective
- Utilising relevant data to inform decisions on your campaigns, forming hypothesis and relentlessly testing them
- Being responsible for maintaining large budgets and accountable for rapidly scaling targets
- Using your expertise in digital marketing to define and plan channel strategies and roadmaps for the Germany business function
- Working closely with Data, Product, Web and more teams to provide real, scalable benefits to your channels
- Using a rapid test-and-learn mentality, designing and implementing tests, maintaining best practice
- Forecasting & reporting performance, using an analytical mindset to help inform and develop the target market and product offering
What makes you a great fit:
- You will be fluent in German and have an excellent understanding of the German market.
- You are Paid Search expert with 4+ years experience and recent hands on experience managing Search accounts
- You have 2+ years experience in running one other digital marketing channels such as Paid Social, Affiliates or CRM.
- Excellent working knowledge of Google Ads, Microsoft Ads and Google Analytics.
- You have demonstrable experience in driving large volumes of B2B lead acquisition
- Have a test-and learn mindset and you underpin that with excellent hypotheses, detailed documentation and effective implementation of positive results
- Have good understanding of attribution and measurement of digital marketing channels, working with data specialists to get results
- You’re able to work seamlessly with a cross-discipline team, bringing complex marketing strategies to life with clear documentation, compelling communication and a collaborative mindset
- Are comfortable with using data visualisation or attribution tools and use them as your source-of-truth and are able to tell compelling stories using them
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their home country. Additionally, you can work from a different country for 90 days of the year. Plus, you’ll get:
- 25 days holiday with the ability to buy 5 extra days per year
- We invest in your development with a EUR 1,000 professional L&D budget per year and ability to access thousands of resources through the Learnerbly platform (available after you pass your probation period)
- Statutory Health Insurance
- Statutory Pension contribution
- Parental Leave
- 3 days paid volunteering or L&D time off per year
- Mental health support through Plumm
- Flexible work from home
- Work and travel globally – up to 90 days per country outside of your home country
- Team socials
- Sabbatical Leave
- Share options
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.