United Kingdom, Remote
At Tide, we are building a financial platform designed to save small and medium-sized businesses time and money. We provide our members with business accounts and related services, including Cards, POS terminals, Credit services, Expense Cards invoicing and accounting tools and many more. Our vision is to become the world's leading FinTech Platform. We're not just building technology and great products, we're empowering people to make informed business decisions and lifting generations of hard working entrepreneurs.
Founded in 2015, Tide is now the leading business financial platform in the UK with 550,000 SME members (10% market share) and more than 150,000 SMEs in India. Headquartered in London, Tide has nearly 1,500 Tideans across the UK, Bulgaria, India, Serbia, Romania, Ukraine and Germany.
Tide is rapidly growing, expanding into new markets and always looking for passionate and driven people. Join us in our mission to enable small businesses to save time and money and do what they love.
What we’re looking for:
The Tidean at this position would be required to be an experienced professional with practical knowledge in planning, delivery and execution of Paid Search, who also has the resources and/or is willing to learn and own other channels too. You will be driven, proactive, analytical and able to think outside the box in the fast-paced and ever evolving digital marketing landscape. At Tide, we are always looking for innovative ideas to maximise efficiency and reach the people who would be truly interested in our product, therefore you will be exposed to a number of opportunities across web and app marketing techniques.
As a PPC Manager you’ll be:
- Key responsibilities include building and optimising PPC campaigns across the UK. As well as being accountable for a wide range of search engines and ad networks (including Display, YouTube, Programmatic, UAC and Apple Search Campaigns)
- Using your expertise in the Google ecosystem & beyond to provide detailed, ambitious channel roadmaps that will sustain long-term growth.
- Using your own initiative to update and build reports when required, as well as providing analysis around the core KPIs to identify trends and insights
- Using a rapid test-and-learn mentality, designing and implementing tests, maintaining best practice.
- Conducting keyword, competitor and market research.
- Creating relevant and compelling adverts to maximise campaign performance and ad quality score.
What makes you a great fit:
- Minimum 3 years’ hands-on experience running Paid Search and knowing the cutting edge-developments in that space.
- Excellent working knowledge of Google Ads, Microsoft Ads and Google Analytics.
- Strong reporting, analysis and data interpretation skills, experience in working with large data sets
- You have experience across driving traffic to websites, mobile applications, call centres and understand how to maximise returns across all of them.
- As well as the ability to work collaboratively in your team, you are a self-starter, who thrives on ownership and accountability, with proven ability of acting on your own initiative to deliver results.
- Excel proficient and numbers driven
- Analytical mindset and meticulous work ethic
- Experience in mobile app marketing is a plus
What you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday with the option to take 5 extra days of unpaid leave per year
- 3 days paid volunteering or L&D time off per year
- Personal L&D budget of £1,000 professional L&D budget per year
- Group Life Insurance, Vitality Health and Dental Insurance
- Spacious brand-new office by Old Street station with an all-day snacks bar
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- Access to a global mental wellbeing platform that provides 1:1 video therapy sessions with accredited therapists and unlimited chat therapy sessions
- Work from home budget
- Team socials – virtual and physical events
- Sabbatical leave
- Share options
Tidean Ways of Working
Make work, work for you! Tide embraces and supports flexible working arrangements. We are a remote-first business that enables its employees to work remotely from anywhere in their home country. Additionally, Our Working Outside the Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world, up to 90 days per year per country.
We are remote-first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We celebrate diversity in our workforce as a cornerstone of our success. Our commitment to a broad spectrum of ideas and backgrounds is what enables us to build products that resonate with our members’ diverse needs and lives.
We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.