Program Manager – Financial Services
Delhi NCR, Remote
Internal Job Title : Operations Manager
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a data-driven Operations Manager with experience in Operations, Finance, or Technology. In this role you’ll become a key member of Tide’s Financial Services Operations team, working with teams from across the company including member support, financial crime, finance, tech, and product as well as with our suppliers and Tide Members.
Some of the things you will be doing-
- Reconciliation of various transactional processes along with partner billing
- Building Operations for the Financial Services stream in India. You will play a key role in Tide’s expansion!
- Defining new processes, and improving existing ones – Six Sigma Green Belt or Lean certification preferred
- Monitoring and reporting on the performance of existing processes and taking required actions where necessary.
- Managing projects:
- Owning and delivering non-technical projects (spanning commercial and operational topics)
- Supporting Product Owners to manage cross functional technical projects
- Being the point of contact for our member support team
- Maintaining KPIs and SLAs, both internally and by partners to make sure the financial services team is performing at the highest level
You'll be good fit if:
- You have at least 5+ years of work experience working in finance, consulting, technology or operations
- You are proactive – you’ll need to enjoy the challenge of continuously improving processes and always be on the hunt for the next problem that needs to be fixed!
- You are analytical – you are able to spot KPIs and monitor metrics. When things go wrong, you’re willing to spend the time it takes to discover where a problem lies and not stop until it’s solved
- You are customer-focused and a team player
- You are competent with using SQL and Excel
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English – you’ll be explaining the root causes of problems to management and working with providers to get to the bottom of problems
- You are responsible – we need to be able to trust you to own projects with minimal oversight, but to bring in help when needed
- You pay strong attention to detail – you need a sixth sense for when things don’t look right and the conviction to investigate whether it’s a larger problem!
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their assigned Indian state. Additionally, you can work from a different country or Indian state for 90 days of the year. Plus, you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- Self & Family Health Insurance
- Term & Life Insurance
- OPD Benefits
- Mental wellbeing through Plumm
- Learning & Development Budget
- WFH Setup allowance
- 15 days of Privilege leaves
- 12 days of Casual leaves
- 12 days of Sick leaves
- 3 paid days off for volunteering or L&D activities
- Stock Options
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.