Property Finance Specialist
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We want passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Funding Options joined the Tide family in early 2023 to lead their Partner Credit Services offering. Through their panel of 100 leading lender partners, Funding Options supports UK SMEs to get the right finance in place so they can trade, plan and grow with confidence. Through their multi award-winning platform, Funding Cloud, they can effectively match customers to the right lender and finance product that best suits their needs in minutes with funding decisions in as little as 20 seconds, giving every customer a 5 Star experience whether successful or not, through our sheer professionalism and outstanding standard of customer service.
Our offices are in London – UK, Sofia – Bulgaria, Belgrade – Serbia and Hyderabad – India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members; revolutionising business banking for SMEs.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We are looking for an experienced Property Finance Specialist who is looking to take the next step in their career, developing their knowledge and skills in commercial mortgages, bridging loans, development finance and buy-to-let mortgages. You will be working predominantly on inbound leads, owning the end-to-end sales cycle, completing fact finds, packaging and managing your pipeline.
Core Skills and Knowledge
- Minimum of two year’s industry experience
- Knowledge of commercial mortgages, bridging loans and development finance
- Demonstrate a strong network of relationships in the broker and intermediary markets, accountants, debt advisory, corporate finance, private equity, restructuring and accountancy firms at senior level
- Strong financial analysis skills
- Experience working as the following – Outbound Sales Advisor, Sales Executive, Sales Consultant, Mortgage Adviser, Loan Adviser
- Full CeMAP qualification (highly desirable)
- Experience of Salesforce would be an advantage but not essential
To succeed in this role, you will:
- Possess superior communications skills
- Be passionate about small businesses and helping them achieve their dreams
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment and effectively act as an intermediary between customers and the lenders
- Work well independently as well as collaboratively with other stakeholders
- Be obsessive about delivering the highest level of customer service
- Demonstrate a results-oriented work ethic with impeccable attention to detail, determination and drive
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their assigned Indian state. Additionally, you can work from a different country or Indian state for 90 days of the year. Plus, you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- Uncapped commission structure
- Group Life Insurance
- Vitality Health Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical wellbeing
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program
- 25 days holiday with the ability to buy extra days
- We invest in your development with a £1,000 professional L&D budget per year
- Access to ‘salary sacrifice’ benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme and pension contribution
- Spacious brand-new office in the Old street with an all-day snacks bar
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- 3 days for L&D or volunteering time off per year
- Flexible working options
- Sabbatical leave
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.