Quality Assurance Analyst (Sales Quality Assurance)
Department – Member Operations IN
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
As a Quality assurance associate, you will be responsible to conduct transactional audits for our sales process to ensure that the correct measures have been followed to close a lead. You will be the one who will help us in developing and implementing the quality assurance program for our tele calling team.
You will work closely with the team(s) to share the audit-based insights and feedback. You will be part of continuous improvement programs and will ensure consistency throughout the processes with the implementation of Six Sigma & Lean methodologies.
As a Quality Assurance Analyst – MEM you’ll be:
- Transactional audits of the sales process
- Conducting effective coaching sessions to share feedback on the audits conducted
- Generating MIS, QA related reports and publishing the same with stakeholders
- Conducting calibration with the operations team and working on data handling tools to share insights
- Work closely with peers to implement quality strategies and drive overall project performance
- Apply Six Sigma and Lean methodologies for process improvement and increased process efficiency
What makes you a great fit:
- You have 2-4 years of experience with auditing a sales process
- You have excellent communication skills (Hindi, English, and knowledge of a vernacular language can be an added advantage)
- You understand sales methodologies and financial products
- You possess a high level of Analytical and high proficiency level of Excel and google sheets
- You have a good knowledge of working on analytical tools, data handling, and data interpretation
- You have a good knowledge of T&TQ ( Training & Transaction Quality) systems, tools, and technologies
- You have a high level of maturity to handle people, stakeholders, peers, etc.
- You are process-oriented, are able to plan & make decisions, handle data, are able to prioritize, and meet timelines
- You have an understanding of Six Sigma, Lean, and FMEA methodologies
- You are able to work with 7-Quality tools like Pareto, Run charts, etc.
- You have great feedback skills and are able to relay your ideas and insights in an effective manner
- You can drive continuous improvement for T&TQ and C-SAT
- You can ensure consistency through calibration, knowledge tests, etc.
- You are willing to work in shifts and adhere to the planned rosters
- You have the ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast-paced, team environment
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Self & Family Health Insurance
- Term & Life Insurance
- OPD Benefits
- Mental wellbeing through Plumm
- Learning & Development Budget
- 15 days of Privilege leaves
- 12 days of Casual leaves
- 12 days of Sick leaves
- 3 paid days off for volunteering or L&D activities
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.