Senior Product Marketing Manager – Payment Services
United Kingdom, Remote
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
Tide is looking for an exceptional Senior Product Marketing Manager to build out our Card and Banking Payment propositions and marketing suite. In this role, you will support and drive the building of the product marketing strategy through the lens of a member first approach, acquisition opportunities, customer targeting, and competitive landscape. You will work closely with product teams and distribution channel owners to provide input into the ideation and prioritisation of the roadmap as well as owning the marketing calendar for delivery. You’ll apply commercial rigour to new features and products and ensure a seamless customer experience when launching. You’ll support the wider teams with the insights, detail and messaging they need to drive awareness, conversion, adoption, and engagement.
- Developing strategic product positioning, value proposition and messaging informed by user research, market insights, and product understanding to deliver for our member’s needs of our financial services products.
- Working with business, product, sales, product design, engineering, and marketing channel teams to scope the market opportunities in existing and new markets, develop product positioning, and define the go-to-market plan.
- Creating and owning the marketing calendar for delivery; Working closely with product teams & marketing channel owners to provide input into the ideation and prioritisation of the roadmap utilising feedback loops from members, external research and data driven insight.
- Shaping & tracking the product specific marketing plans and shaping the best approach for Tide to launch new features and products. Create a tested model for channels, positioning and effort. Define and track the right success metrics.
- Working with the product, business, and finance teams to set pricing that aligns with the product value proposition.
- Taking the product roadmap from single feature launches to a holistic, strategic proposition.
- Influence the sequences of features under the overarching proposition to increase the speed to benefit for Tide’s members.
- Partnering with growth and engagement Marketing teams to define, execute and scale marketing strategies and tactics across channels to achieve objectives.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams at Tide, execute campaigns that drive awareness, adoption and engagement on an ongoing basis.
- Applying data and research to every decision you make, and ensure this discipline is followed by all stakeholders at every point
What makes you a great fit:
- You have 7-9+ years of experience in Financial services Product Marketing (preferably card payment products).
- You have exceptional communication and program management skills to drive product growth coordinating with multiple marketing channels.
- You are organised and independent, a self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-moving company where priorities can change and processes may need to be created from scratch.
- You have a data-driven approach to understanding the landscape, trends, product growth opportunities and tracking marketing KPIs/metrics.
- You have experience defining segments and profiles to support effective targeting.
- You are very familiar with deep customer research skills and champion customer empathy.
- You have launched market-leading products in a fast-growing product-focused company before.
- Previous experience in working with Financial Services, B2B, SME, FinTech, SaaS, Point of Sales or eCommerce payment products.
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their assigned Indian state. Additionally, you can work from a different country or Indian state for 90 days of the year. Plus, you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- Group Life Insurance
- Vitality Health Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical wellbeing
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program
- 25 days holiday with the ability to buy extra days
- We invest in your development with a £1,000 professional L&D budget per year
- Access to ‘salary sacrifice’ benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme and pension contribution
- Spacious brand-new office in the Old street with an all-day snacks bar
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- 3 days for L&D or volunteering time off per year
- Flexible working options
- Sabbatical leave
- Share options
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.