Sr Business Analyst
Delhi NCR, Hybrid
Department – Member Operations IN
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
As an Operations Manager, you’ll be working closely with our Member Support team. You will manage both internal teams and third-party partners to deliver on high standards exceeding customer service objectives and metrics for managing the customer success and support department.
You will report directly to the Head of Member support Operations and have full ownership and management of all MS workstream headcount and workload forecasts. You will work closely with Tide’s technical and non-technical teams, analyzing and excelling at solving problems to arrive at the right solution.
Internal Job Title : Operations Manager MS
As a Operations Manager MS you’ll be:
- You will help scale the customer support of the organization by driving continuous improvement and championing positive change to improve service levels, increase customer satisfaction, reduce resolution times, lower overall operating costs, and increase revenue growth
- Serve as a manager, mentor, knowledge resource, and escalation point for support agents; Build credibility and trust within the support group.
- Owning and defining Tide’s SLAs within such workstreams and strategy for meeting these.
- Driving regular case status and next steps for the customer according to defined support package and associated SLA’s
- Schedule customer calls as necessary to address case issues and concerns and ensure all commitments are met
- Ensure that staff are appropriately trained, deployed, counselled and motivated so that their individual and collective performance meets the current and future needs of the business, actively coaching and developing all direct reports
- When required support, plan, communicate and implement both central and locally driven changes ensuring such changes are implemented with the minimum of disruption to services
- Develop and maintain relationship across Tide that support the delivery of business KPIs
- Reporting the success and efficiency of each workstream to senior stakeholders
What makes you a great fit:
- You are an engineer with 5+ years of experience or engineer+ MBA with 2 years’ experience (Mandatory)
- You are an effective communicator with solid reporting skills to technical and non-technical team members
- You have managed the success of multiple work-streams previously.
- You have experience working with Customer Support processes.
- Hands-on experience with NPS,CSAT, Play Store review etc.
- You have a great analytical mind and attention to detail
- You can thrive as a generalist and wear many different hats concurrently
- You have a curious nature and an impeccable attention to detail
- Hands on experience with SQl, Excel and PPT
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their assigned Indian state. Additionally, you can work from a different country or Indian state for 90 days of the year. Plus, you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- Self & Family Health Insurance
- Term & Life Insurance
- OPD Benefits
- Mental wellbeing through Plumm
- Learning & Development Budget
- WFH Setup allowance
- 15 days of Privilege leaves
- 12 days of Casual leaves
- 12 days of Sick leaves
- 3 paid days off for volunteering or L&D activities
- Stock Options