As a Business Analyst at Tide, you’ll join an ambitious team of highly motivated and talented individuals who are driven by helping people achieve their business ambitions. You will have the opportunity to work on, business-as-usual feature improvements as well as brand new functionality that will enhance the experience for our members.
We want you to be curious about technology products and have a fascination with delightful user experiences. You are a good communicator and you can collaborate with cross-functional teams effectively, Being analytical, detail-oriented with excellent organisational and project management skills. You have a positive get-things-done attitude and are flexible in your approach when faced with multiple, fast-paced, competing objectives, and most importantly you have a growth mindset and are keen to develop your skills and experience further.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Supporting Product to help shape the product vision, strategy and roadmap for the product line.
- Gathering and analysing data, formulate and test hypotheses, and make recommendations for product improvements.
- Working with a team of Designers, Developers, and QA to develop solutions alongside that optimise and enhance our journeys
- Prioritising feature requirements, balancing business/user needs and ensuring that epics and user stories are well defined
- Bridging the gap between the business and technical engineering team by documenting functional and non-functional business requirements and
- Communicating product requirements in scrum meetings to the product team including sprint planning, refinement and review.
- Ensuring JIRA scrum board and tickets are optimised and kept up-to-date.
- Performing UAT of new features and products
- Analysing product metrics post-launch to assess if the goals of the product meet company objectives.
- Reporting the day to day operations and dashboards, ad-hoc deep dives to identify the root cause of issues and opportunities for improvement and operational excellence.
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- You have previous work experience as a Business Analyst, QA, product management intern or similar role
- You are familiar with project management tools, like Jira and Confluence.
- You have hands-on experience with understanding the nuances of web and app technologies.
- You have experience working with cross-functional teams within a software organisation.
- You have experience of product management activities such as user and market research, prioritising, writing requirements, data analysis etc.
- You know what agile is and understand its principles.
- You have experience with data-driven segmentation, targeting AB testing and Business intelligence tools
- You are analytical and data-driven with a strong KPI focus; well versed in conversion metrics and quantitative and qualitative data
- You may have a BSc in Business, Maths, Statistics, Economics, Design, QA, Tech or similar field.
- You have experience within FinTech, B2B SaaS, B2C or other technology industries
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Vitality Health Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical wellbeing
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- 25 days holiday with the ability to buy extra days
- We invest in your development with a £1,000 professional L&D budget per year
- Access to ‘salary sacrifice’ benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme and pension contribution
- Spacious brand new office in Liverpool street with an all-day snacks bar
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- 24 hours paid volunteering time off per year
- Flexible working options
- Sabbatical leave
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.