Business Analyst – Member Support
In this role, you’ll play an important part within Tide’s Product team – working alongside experienced Product Owners and hand-in-hand with our Product Owners, Head of Support, Data Scientists, Developers, Designers and Marketers to research, build, ship and improve customer support and the tools we use.
As a Business Analyst for Member Support at Tide (fondly referred to as a Tidean, a mighty challenger of the banking world) you’ll join an ambitious team of highly motivated, talented Tideans who love to collaborate, and are driven by helping people achieve their business ambitions. We live and breathe our values, which are to put our members first, work as one team and be data driven, as part of our team, they’ll matter to you too.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Gathering and analysing data, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing recommendations for strategic improvements and new products and features
- Support Product Owners to help shape the product vision, strategy and roadmap for the product line
- Considering opportunities and potential risks and identifying the processes and technology required to implement your recommendations
- Gathering and documenting functional and non-functional business requirements and developing solutions alongside our engineering team to optimise and enhance our onboarding journeys and develop new features
- Writing and refining users stories alongside our PO and engineering team
- Working with internal business areas (Member Services, FinCrime, Member Engagement) and external parties, to understand challenges, build solutions and act as a 'translator' conveying how products and solutions can support their needs
- Performing UAT of new features and products
- Work with Product Design team to define & scope new projects, conduct product discovery to build the backlog of work for the Support Team
- Represent and contribute to our Tide’s values of data-driven, members first, and one Team.
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have 3+ years experience in business analysis and a passion for solving problems, delivering value and analysing data
- You have experience with data-driven segmentation, targeting a/b testing
- You are all over agile methodologies
- You have a customer mindset, using creativity, logic and innovation to develop solutions that both delight and deliver maximum value
- You’re analytical and data driven with a strong KPI focus; well versed in conversion metrics and quantitative and qualitative data
- You’re solution orientated, agile and technical, yet a creative thinker
- You’re a strong communicator – you can talk to technical and non-technical colleagues and are able to communicate well and present to internal stakeholders and third parties
- You have experience within FinTech, B2B SaaS, B2C or other technology industries.
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- 25 days holiday
- Additional health and dental insurance
- Flexible working
- Personal learning and training allowance for your continued development
- Fully covered Multisport card
- Food vouchers
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.
A note on the future of work at Tide:
Tide’s offices are beginning to open for Tideans to return on a voluntary basis. Timelines for reopening will be unique for each region and will be based on region-specific guidelines. The health and well-being of Tideans and candidates is our primary concern, therefore, for the foreseeable future, we have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted via Zoom.
Once offices are fully open, Tideans will be able to choose to work from the office or remotely, with the requirement that they visit the office or participate in face-to-face team activities several times per month.