Department: Member Support
As a Complaints Lead you will lead and direct the Complaints function, engaging with members, suppliers, and internal stakeholders to ensure delivery of fair member outcomes in adherence with FCA regulations.
You will be directly responsible for the performance of your team and the successful completion of their targets. As a start-up, Tide is full of energetic people willing to grow and exceed expectations. Perseverance and hard work are values we strongly believe in. At the same time, this comes with the realization that teamwork and camaraderie are essential. Leadership comes from within – by setting an example, providing motivation, and unity.
Member Support is the frontline of Tide – this is the place where everything critical happens. As you and your team deal with members and their queries, you will gain a valuable, keen understanding and knowledge of their needs. This is crucial information that can be used to optimize our department and organization as a whole.
Our main mission is to help our members save time and assist them in running their business smoothly. As one team, we act on data to discover, create, and deliver what's best for our members. A solid part of this process is reviewing, monitoring, and challenging KPI data to identify shortfalls in the service and implement processes for improvement.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Ensuring complaints are investigated promptly, fairly, and in line with all company procedures and regulatory expectations whilst promoting a culture to ensure the same across the business
- Analysing complaints, providing insights in product, team, and service performance and performance against market peers
- Defining a complaints’ handling strategy, governance model, and guidance documents to key stakeholders outlining rollout
- Managing Financial Ombudsman Service complaints process and reporting.
- Acting as a management escalation point for cases, take management calls, and handle complaints when required
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have complaints management experience, preferably within the fintech industry
- You have 2 years of team management/appraisal experience
- You are knowledgeable and have an understanding of FCA procedures, specifically around complaints.
- You have strong interpersonal skills to deal with challenging issues and provide the right outcome for customers and the business.
- You’re comfortable working in a fast-moving company where priorities can change and processes may need to be created from scratch
- You have a passion for customer support
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, Sofia, and Hyderabad, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Members first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
What you’ll get in return:
- 25 days holiday
- Vitality Health and Dental Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical well-being
- Fully covered Multisports card
- Food vouchers
- We invest in your development with a 1,000 BGN professional L&D budget per year
- Flexible working options.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.