As our CRM Executive, you’ll build and maintain campaigns designed to introduce our members to new products, and help them get the most out of the products they already hold. You’ll build strong workflows around products like Expense Cards and invoicing assistant, whilst working closely with the rest of the engagement and product teams. You’ll also be responsible for reporting on campaign results, and sharing these insights broadly across the teams.
Through the gathering of these results and other data points, campaigns will evolve as we learn from our performance, adapting quickly & learning by doing. We are a small team of highly capable people who believe passionately in the problem we are solving, collaborating closely with direct feedback, and encouraging action over deliberation.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Using CRM technology to communicate with member via email, SMS, push and other channels using tools such as Iterable, Hubspot, Braze, Salesforce, Zendesk, Looker or similar
- Developing and executing end-to-end campaigns for products such as Expense Cards and invoicing assisting, helping to grow business revenues
- Using data to define, build and maintain segments
- Monitoring campaign performance
- Communicating campaign results to key stakeholders across the business
- Using previous campaign results to inform the development of new marketing tests, using A/B tests to improve performance over time
- Partnering with both technical and non-technical teams within Tide
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Vitality Health Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical wellbeing
- Hundreds of perks and discounts through Vitality Health Insurance (fitness watches, Waitrose cashback, gym membership etc.)
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- 25 days holiday with the ability to buy extra days
- We invest in your development with a £1,000 professional L&D budget per year
- Referral bonus when you bring your friends to join Tide
- Access to ‘salary sacrifice’ benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme and pension contribution
- Spacious brand new office in Liverpool street with an all-day snacks bar
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- 24 hours paid volunteering time off per year
- Flexible work from home or at the office arrangements
- Monthly team socials (we’ve had themed bingo, online cocktail making sessions, wellbeing challenges and themed virtual pub quizzes)
- Sabbatical leave
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have a passion for marketing in a scale-up environment, and have 2+ yrs experience
- You’ve worked with a marketing automation platform — ideally with hands-on experience with one of Iterable, Hubspot, Braze, Salesforce, Zendesk, Looker or similar automation / CRM / BI tools
- You have experience in segmentation and targeting, ensuring the right message gets to the right audience
- You love data, and are happy to monitor, analyse and report on campaign performance against KPIs and industry benchmarks to ensure campaigns meet (and exceed!) business objectives
- You have good communication skills – you can talk to technical and non-technical colleagues
- You have outstanding Excel skills – you're famous for solving colleagues' spreadsheet problems
- You have an understanding of HTML, CSS (ideally)
- You have the ability to handle multiple projects at once with tight timescales
- You are able to adapt quickly and efficiently to changing priorities, and are eager to support the wider marketing team….you are happy to work as part of “One Team” at Tide
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria, Hyderabad and Gurugram, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.
A note on the future of work at Tide:
Tide’s offices are beginning to open for Tideans to return on a voluntary basis. Timelines for reopening will be unique for each region and will be based on region-specific guidelines. The health and well-being of Tideans and candidates is our primary concern, therefore, for the foreseeable future, we have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted via Zoom.