CRM Manager – 12 month FTC
As our CRM Manager (12 month FTC), you’ll report directly to our Performance Marketing Lead building and maintaining key acquisition campaigns such as activation, retargeting, lead generation and conversion. You’ll build strong workflows around the sign-up experience for Tide whilst working closely with the rest of the acquisition and product teams. You’ll also be responsible for improving both conversion and the overall customer experience. Through the gathering of data the requirements will change as we learn from how our campaigns perform, and adapt quickly, learning by doing. We are a small team of highly capable people who believe passionately in the problem we are solving, collaborating closely with direct feedback, and encouraging action over deliberation.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Demonstrating your experience with CRM technology, business systems and processes, ideally in the context of subscription and/or app-based business models
- Using new automation solutions for contacts via email, SMS, push and other channels; ideally with hands-on experience with one of: Iterable, Hubspot, Braze, Salesforce, Zendesk, Looker or similar automation / CRM / BI tools
- Executing end-to-end of campaigns, activation, retention, loyalty programs, experiments, across a number of sub products and revenue-generating business units
- Analytically using data to define, build and maintain segments
- Writing and editing copy
- Using good communication skills, talking to very technical and very non-technical colleagues
What you’ll get in return:
- Vitality health insurance with a 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- 25 days holiday per year and an extra holiday buy-in (up to 5 days per year)
- Enhanced family-friendly leave maternity and paternity
- 24 hours paid volunteering time off per year or L&D time off
- Company sick pay
- Flexible work from home or at the office arrangements
- Referral bonus when you bring your friends to join Tide
- Monthly team socials (we’ve done things like themed bingo, online cocktail making session, wellbeing challenges and themed virtual pub quizzes)
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have a passion for marketing, startups/fintechs
- You have good communication skills – you can talk to technical and non-technical colleagues
- You have outstanding Excel skills – you're famous for solving colleagues' spreadsheet problems
- You have experience handling large amounts of data from different sources – you can turn data into strategic insight
- You have experience in segmentation and targeting
- You have experience in Email, CRM or any marketing automation platform
- You have experience in Google Analytics
- You have an understanding of HTML, CSS
- You have the ability to handle multiple projects at once with tight timescales
- You are able to adapt quickly and efficiently to changing priorities
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria, Hyderabad and Gurugram, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.
A note on the future of work at Tide:
Tide’s offices are beginning to open for Tideans to return on a voluntary basis. Timelines for reopening will be unique for each region and will be based on region-specific guidelines. The health and well-being of Tideans and candidates is our primary concern, therefore, for the foreseeable future, we have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted via Zoom.
Once offices are fully open, Tideans will be able to choose to work from the office or remotely, with the requirement that they visit the office or participate in face-to-face team activities several times per month.