Digital Marketing Manager – SEO
- Building out digital brand focused on SMEs
- Being part of new age fintech product
- Working alongside UI/UX designers, graphic designers, and team members from other departments to create and deliver assets
- Writing a copy for a variety of marketing channels including social, CRM, paid and organic
- Evaluating content production options and deliver recommendations for ongoing campaigns as well as test-and-learn initiatives
- Proofreading, editing and improving to ensure brand consistency
- Writing new SEO-friendly copy for pages on the website
- Building and managing an editorial calendar; coordinate with other content crafters to ensure standards
- Performing keyword research aligned to objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- You have demonstrable creative writing skills with a knack for data analysis
- You are able to assist in overseeing all marketing content to ensure conversions, brand consistency, and a positive customer experience
- You have spent time on delivering integrated, strategic campaigns across a number of channels and have views on their different requirements
- You have experience with testing across creatives, messaging, audiences
- You have knowledge on current trends and competitors within the editorial sphere
- You have experience working with CMS and building/administering content in multiple CMS environments
- You are familiar with web analytics and measuring campaign success in different ways
- You have excellent writing skills in English
- You have an understanding of HTML/CSS
- You are hands-on with Photoshop yourself or are comfortable working with designers
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria, Hyderabad and Gurugram, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.
A note on the future of work at Tide:
Tide’s offices are beginning to open for Tideans to return on a voluntary basis. Timelines for reopening will be unique for each region and will be based on region-specific guidelines. The health and well-being of Tideans and candidates is our primary concern, therefore, for the foreseeable future, we have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted via Zoom.
Once offices are fully open, Tideans will be able to choose to work from the office or remotely, with the requirement that they visit the office or participate in face-to-face team activities several times per month.