Financial Crime Operations Quality Assurance Analyst
Department: Financial Crime and KYC
- Monitoring the cases actioned by the Financial Crime Analysts to ensure adherence to the procedures and policies in place.
- Implementing and constantly improving the QA scorecards in order to catch up with the new processes and procedures.
- Identifying process gaps and improvement opportunities.
- Participating in and leading calibration sessions with the stakeholders to ensure proper feedback is provided. This includes meetings with Financial Crime Team Leads, Financial Crime Managers and Head of Financial Crime.
- Preparing and assisting in the preparation of the relevant reports on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance, Life insurance and Accident insurance
- 25 days annual leaves
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- Dental Benefit
- Learning & Development Budget
- You have 1+ year of experience in a Financial Crime QA or 2 LOD QA role
- You have good understanding of UK/EEA AML/CTF framework, including 4MLD, POCA, UK MLRs, FCA regulations, JMLSG, PSD2
- You have experience in AML, Risk or Compliance related role and decent knowledge of the ongoing trends in the area
- You are patient and show empathy
- You are flexible and you can communicate effectively
- You have good reporting skills
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria, Hyderabad and Gurugram, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintech's in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.
A note on the future of work at Tide:
Tide’s offices are beginning to open for Tideans to return on a voluntary basis. Timelines for reopening will be unique for each region and will be based on region-specific guidelines. The health and well-being of Tideans and candidates is our primary concern, therefore, for the foreseeable future, we have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted via Zoom.
Once offices are fully open, Tideans will be able to choose to work from the office or remotely, with the requirement that they visit the office or participate in face-to-face team activities several times per month.